Orlando - FL, ORL2, 1958 Summit Park Dr, 32810
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Asset Transfer Services (ATS) Department handles incoming and outgoing transfer requests for Schwab clients. ATS has set aggressive goals to lead the industry by creating the best transfer experience for our clients, internal business partners and contra/broker firms.
What you’ll do:
The Operations Associates in this department perform a variety of functions and services for our Schwab Advisor Services and Investor Services client groups.
- An integral part of this role includes processing client account transfer requests and internal/external client contact.
- The processing aspect encompasses a detailed review of assets to transfer and coordination with both clients and other financial institutions to ensure the expedient receipt/delivery of assets.
- This is a summary only and duties and responsibilities may be changed from time to time, or even over time.
What you have:
The ideal candidate will possess demonstrated transfer of account experience in the financial services industry, coupled with demonstrable customer service skills and experience.
- The ability to switch gears throughout the day to assist with meeting critical cut-off times or high volume processing spikes.
- Flexibility is a key aspect of this role and the ideal candidate will need to be equally comfortable with direct client interaction as they receive inbound client service calls and network internally to research and resolve client operational issues.
- Demonstrated ability to build and sustain strong relationships with clients and partnerships with internal associates as well as key contacts at contra brokerage firms.
- Quality, accuracy, and accountability are key attributes that will mark the finalists for this position.
- Flexibility with regard to both schedule and role as both may change with little notice in response to business demand.
- Experience using a dual monitor environment is preferred and computer skills are required.
- Extremely detail oriented and conscientious.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Customer Service-less than 2 yrs, Brokerage Operations-less than 2yrs, Financial Services-less than 2 yrs
|Position Located In:
||FL - Orlando
Category:Brokerage Operations & Trading
Activation Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Expiration Date: Thursday, November 30, 2017