Lone Tree - CO, DENR1, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Managed Investing Client Experience group is responsible for business strategy, offer design, product management and process improvement for Schwab’s retail relationship-based advisory solutions and products. Our mandate is to design and optimize the combination of services, products, and tools to deliver an experience that exceeds clients’ expectations. To do this, we work with partners and delivery organizations to ensure key processes / interactions are designed and executed smoothly. We also manage tradeoff decisions and priorities to enhance the overall client experience and drive revenue growth.
Brief description of the role: The Senior Team Leader, Client Experience for Schwab Advisor Network® (SAN) is a team lead role that reports to the Managing Director. The person in the position will partner with the key partners in both Investor Services and Advisor Services, and have the opportunity to drive the growth of this important Managed Investing offer through improvements to the client and rep experience. The Senior Team Leader will lead or serve as an SME for the SAN offer and lead or support multiple initiatives with cross-functional partners from Investor Services, Advisor Services, Relationship Solutions, marketing, training, operations and oversight organizations.
What you’ll do:
The qualified candidate will gain deep client insights to identify business opportunities and improve the offer experience. They will be responsible for the offer management of Schwab Advisor Network which including identifying opportunities to improve or streamline the client experience. The candidate will deliver data-driven insights, producing recommendations and business cases to support actionable strategic direction and business prioritization to drive improvements to the delivery and quality of the advice offer. The candidate will also be responsible for conducting the annual qualitative and quantitative program reviews including collection, review and handling of large amounts of data, performing analysis, and presenting trends and findings. The candidate will lead key initiatives to evolve the offer and drive scale and efficiency, heading up cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, operations, legal and compliance. A successful candidate will have a strong blend of program/product management, financial analysis, and presentation building and delivery, and be able to evaluate and manage offer effectiveness through ongoing analytics and financial reporting.
What you have:
The ideal candidate will possess the following capabilities:
- 5-7 years of relevant experience, with 3 years within financial services
- Demonstrable leadership skills in a team setting, with the ability to influence and build consensus with partners at all levels
- Ability to think critically and set strategic direction, including ability to identify initiatives, problem-solve and execute program to meet strategic objectives
- A client-centric focus – keeps clients in forefront of decisions, connects plans and actions to our purpose of serving clients
- High attention to detail and experience with rigorous quality control approaches with a focus on accuracy, and an eye for continuous improvement
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe PDF required
- Strong planning and organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects that vary in scope and complexity simultaneously
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to succinctly synthesize data, develop recommendations, create presentations and present to management
- Possess confidence, diplomacy and strong interpersonal skills
- Team player with strong work ethic and high sense of urgency who is able to work well alone as well as with others on any given project/assignment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics or related field, or equivalent combination of education and related work experience highly desirable
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Financial Services-6+ yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs, Banking-6+ yrs, Banking-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree
Category:Investment Management & Research
Activation Date: Monday, November 13, 2017
Expiration Date: Sunday, January 14, 2018