Lone Tree - CO, DENR2, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
James D Hapgood
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Brokerage Product Services is part of the Mutual Funds Clearing Distributions Team. Clearing Operations holds $200 billion dollars in Mutual Fund assets and continues to be a growing business for the Firm.
What you’ll do:
We’re a team of 5 that supports 20+ Clearing Correspondents. The Specialist will be working with multiple software systems and applications to pre-balance, reconcile and research all mutual fund dividend related transactions in an omnibus to sub-accounting environment. Additional functions may include system-testing, identify processing issues/functionality improvements, and documenting operational procedures. In conjunction, the individual will also be expected to collaborate/communicate effectively with both internal and external business clients/vendors to achieve team objectives.
What you have:
- Solid experience in data reconciliation required
- High interest in understanding systems’ processing logic of inputs/outputs cause/effect
- Good understanding of numbers and how they tie together or impact one another
- Demonstrates flexibility and good judgment in dealing with multiple tasks and changing priorities in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Cultivates productive working relationships within the team, other departments, and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with internal and external contacts
- Detail oriented and exhibits excellent organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications, Excel and Word
- Strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal/teamwork skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- BA or BS preferred
- Series 7 & 63 preferred
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 7
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree
Category:Brokerage Operations & Trading
Activation Date: Tuesday, November 7, 2017
Expiration Date: Thursday, November 23, 2017