Atlanta - GA, GA3328P, 3328 Peachtree Road NE, 30326-1489
Curtis A Crawford
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Schwab Advisor Services, the leading provider of custodial, operational and trading support for independent fee-based investment advisors is looking for a sales person like you! Our heritage of serving advisors by bringing them the “Best of Schwab,” our specialized expertise, and our continued investment in their business is unparalleled. Your experience and commitment can help make it possible for us to offer a depth and breadth of services supported by leading technology and experienced people to our advisor clients to help them profitably grow, compete, and succeed in their business efforts.
What you’ll do:
- Prospect for new custody and trading services by recruiting Advisors turning independent from the wirehouse, independent broker dealer or trust bank channels and fee-based independent investment advisors with a minimum of $100mm in assets under management.
- Manage and grow your territory and influence positive change in your business through business consultations, as well as stay abreast of business and platform updates as they occur.
- Manage and organize sales conversions with clients as well as negotiate long-term pricing in exchange for increased assets
- Effectively coordinate with Relationship Management, Service, Technology and Marketing partners as we onboard new relationships and you transition them into the ongoing support model.
- Manage the sales process, including facilitating and coordinating new corporate client on-boarding, relationship related documentation and Welcome Call implementations.
What you have:
- Our ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial self-starter; and have a proven ability to exceed quarterly goals as set by the company
- Bachelor’s degree
- Series 7 and 63 licenses
- Five years of proactive sales experience in the financial services industry
- Demonstrated ability to manage complicated business-to-business sales situations
- Strong interpersonal skills, comprehensive industry knowledge, comfortable with new relationships and cold calling opportunities
- Substantial knowledge of competitor’s products, services, sales tactics and weaknesses
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 66, FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 7
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Financial Services-6+ yrs, Business Development and Sales-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||GA - Atlanta
Activation Date: Thursday, November 2, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, December 2, 2017