Westlake - TX, TX2050R, 2050 Roanoke Road, 76262-9616
Curtis A Crawford
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Advisor Services, the leading provider of custodial, operational and trading support for independent fee-based investment advisors is looking for a sales person like you! Our heritage of serving advisors by bringing them the “best of Schwab,” our specialized expertise and our continued investment in their business is unparalleled. Your experience and commitment can help make it possible for us to offer a depth and breadth of services supported by leading technology and experienced, dedicated people to our advisor clients to help them profitably grow, compete and succeed in their business efforts.
What you’ll do:
- Provide general support to a high volume sales team.
- Coordinate internal and external resources to advance the team’s mission
- Support the sales process and activity within the region, including but not limited to compliance support, resource coordination, sales material preparation, calendar management.
- Impact client experience by interacting with end clients, primarily by phone, to facilitate the onboarding experience with Schwab Advisor Services.
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 Licenses (Condition of employment)
- 2+ years financial services experience required, Schwab Advisor Services operations preferred
- Experience in client service or sales support roles required
- Strong client service skills with ability to anticipate and resolve problems with own initiative
- Knowledge of Schwab products and services and brokerage industry including operations and trading
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong PC skills in MS office applications including EXCEL and PowerPoint are required
- Well organized with good time-management skills
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 66, FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 7
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Westlake
Activation Date: Friday, November 3, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, December 2, 2017