Lone Tree - CO, BRCOQ4, 9899 Schwab Way, 80124-5377
Deborah Harolyn Graye
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Independent Branch Services (IBS) team is responsible for developing and implementing the strategy and design for a branch model that expands Schwab's retail branch footprint through independently owned and managed locations. This broader geographic footprint will help Schwab's high-service, high-value brokerage model reach millions more investors. Having more local points of contact will help Schwab build on our strong national brand, capture a greater share of assets, and come closer to delivering our promise to retail investors.
To learn more about our client offerings visit: Charles Schwab - Investor Services
What you’ll do:
The Independent Branch Services Local Acquisition team supports the local client acquisition, relationship development, on-boarding, and marketing training of Independent Branch Leaders (IBLs) and their staff. The local acquisition team acts as a consultative thought partner in planning and executing local acquisition strategies. In addition, you will work closely with the broader IBS Client Experience team that supports Independent Branch Leaders in franchise growth.
The Senior Manager, Local Acquisition Strategy and Development reports to the Director, IBS Client Acquisition and Development.
- Support IBLs in their local client acquisition and overall branch growth efforts with focus on proactive, prospect-oriented tactics and strategies.
- Consult with IBLs to develop an annual local client acquisition plan intended primarily to drive affluent new-to-firm acquisition, including advertising/PR, sponsorships, experiential/events, promotions, and communications.
- Identify and aggregate ‘best practices’ to share and implement across the independent branch network.
- Serve as a conduit with business partners to find ways to convert national efforts or sponsorships into programs that will resonate on a local level.
- Work closely with IBS field leadership to understand strategic growth imperatives and activate directly with the independent branch
What you have:
Required minimum skills and qualifications are:
- Strong industry and market knowledge
- Solid analytical skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent consultative, interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years relevant experience, MBA preferred
- 5+ years in consulting, strategy, marketing, product management, or client experience type roles preferred.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab’s hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Project Management-2-5 yrs, Business Development and Sales-6+ yrs, Product Development-2-5 yrs, Marketing-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Austin, IL - Chicago, CO - Lone Tree, IN - Indianapolis, TX - Westlake
Activation Date: Wednesday, October 18, 2017
Expiration Date: Friday, December 1, 2017