Westlake - TX, TX2050R, 2050 Roanoke Road, 76262-9616
Amythest Nicole Jones
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Service Quality (SQ) team focuses on providing actionable feedback to employees so they produce a positive client experience by having diagnostic and consultative conversations. Service Quality is a behavior-focused coaching model.
What you’ll do:
Service Quality observes phone call conversations between our financial professionals and clients, both remotely and side-by-side, to provide feedback and coaching to basic phone behaviors. Coaches are expected to draw upon personal experiences, professional training, and expertise to influence our professionals to create authentic and personable experiences with every client. SQ instills Schwab’s purpose of seeing every client interaction “through the eyes of our clients.” SQ coaches our financial professionals to be naturally curious about the needs of our clients and to position products and/or services based on meeting stated needs. Example of day-today responsibilities for our Quality Coaches includes, although not limited to: daily call evaluations (non-scoring), providing one-on-one coaching feedback, analysis of client surveys and Speech Analytics, as well as partnering with Team Managers to support real-time business priorities/initiatives. In addition, based on network or specific local segment needs, evaluating data and presenting trend analysis to business leaders can also be expected.
What you have:
- Two or more years’ experience in a people manager and/or Quality Assurance coaching role in a call center environment
- Strong knowledge of the securities industry and investment vehicles (e.g. IRAs, brokerage accounts)
- 2 or more years in a dedicated direct sales or financial services Advisory model is preferred
- Self-directed, self-motivated, comfortable being supported virtually and able to work independently on a variety of tasks
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical abilities as demonstrated by gathering, analyzing, and delivering information in both verbal and written formats
- Solid mentoring background, employee development skills, and understanding of coaching processes and varying adult learning styles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentation skills, demonstrated by comfort in communicating at all levels of management to include officer levels
- Strong communication and partnership skills to work effectively with colleagues and business partners cross-site in a fast-paced, results-oriented culture
- Ability to provide balanced coaching and feedback to develop employees
- Exhibited success in creating a “through the client eye’s” experience with a focus on proactive and productive conversations
- Coaching or Training background preferred
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses required
- FINRA Series 66 and 9/10 strongly preferred
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 7
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Westlake
Category:Customer Service/Client Service
Activation Date: Thursday, October 12, 2017
Expiration Date: Wednesday, November 1, 2017