Phoenix - AZ, PHX4701A, 4701 E Francisco Dr, 85044-5365
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
In Corporate Risk Management, we provide an integrated risk management strategy that supports the delivery of predictable financial and operational performance in order to produce successful client and shareholder outcomes. We are organized around six primary functions: Bank Risk, Enterprise Risk, Information Security Services, Market and Investment Risk, Model Risk and Operational Risk. Within each of these areas, we develop a framework for how much risk we are willing to accept as a firm and establish processes for identifying, evaluating, measuring, monitoring and reporting against that framework. We are currently offering the opportunity for a dynamic and engaging Information Security professional to join our Infrastructure Vulnerability Risk Management (IVRM) team as an Analyst.
The Information Security Analyst will assist with day-to-day operations to ensure that the requirements of the Schwab Information Security Policy are carried out for any technology functions related to vulnerability and threat risk management, governance, identification, remediation, mitigation, and reporting.
What you’ll do:
- Vulnerability Identification and Analysis
- Perform vulnerability identification via scanning tools (i.e. Qualys, Rapid7, Nessus, etc.)
- Research & Evaluate Information Security threats and vulnerabilities
- Review and evaluate risks from identified vulnerabilities
- Monitor for compliance with corporate Information Security policies
- Remediation & Mitigation
- Provide guidance and oversight to technical operations, lines of business, and compliance for resolving risk from technology vulnerabilities
- Develop and maintain methods to validate identified vulnerabilities are resolved
- Communicate with those out of compliance and provide information to resolve
- Risk Analysis and Management
- Analyze and perform information security risk assessments of planned and deployed technology platforms
- Review and recommend process and policy changes
- Develop and maintain an IT risk management framework that identifies, assesses, and quantifies risk to support the organization in making informed risk management decisions about information technology resources
- Evaluate the completeness and effectiveness of Information Security controls
- Contribute to creation and delivery of information for the state of vulnerability risk management
- Provide consultative services to department management and IT project teams to help raise awareness of Information Security issues and concerns affecting the corporation
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree (BS preferred) or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in Information Security field
- Advanced knowledge of elements of information technology stack ( i.e. network, operating system, sub-system, display/application) and inter-relationships between the various functional components
- Experience in overseeing the implementation, maintenance and compliance with government/industry information security regulations/frameworks (SOX, FDIC, FFIEC, NIST, and ISO)
- Experience with governance, risk, and compliance products (e.g. Archer, Agiliance)
- Able to work effectively
- Manage multiple priorities, requests and tasks with minimal supervision
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||IT-Software Quality Assurance (QA)-2-5 yrs, Risk Analysis, IT-Management/Technical Project Mgmt-less than 2 yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Austin, AZ - Phoenix, TX - Westlake
Activation Date: Thursday, October 12, 2017
Expiration Date: Friday, December 1, 2017