Indianapolis - IN, INDYC, 8332 Woodfield Crossing Blvd, 46240-2482
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Through Clients’ Eyes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkic76FWat8
Charles Schwab has been a leader in financial services for over four decades, working to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable to all. Driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity, we’re committed to providing an environment that respects and appreciates the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal, as seen through clients' eyes, is that Schwab continuously improves on being a premier financial service provider through best in class service, technology, products, people and advice.
What you’ll do:
The Wealth Strategies Equity Compensation Planner will deliver expert level executive compensation advice and guidance to affluent clients. The EC Planner will deliver presentations to internal business partners and clients as well as participate in public speaking events and conferences. The EC Planner will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) across multiple enterprises to support business development, field integration and executive service initiatives. The EC Planner will support strategic insight into initiatives/projects for the team.
What you have:
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Experience in delivering expert level advice around all forms of executive compensation planning.
- Active FINRA Series 7 and 66 required (or may be obtained within the first 90 days).
- Three or more years advisory experience required.
- Five or more years in the financial services industry working directly with executive level clients highly preferred.
- CFP required.
- Superior relationship management and client retention experience.
- Polished interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, attention to detail.
What you’ll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions.
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts.
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer.
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships.
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life.
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||Certified Financial Planner - CFP, FINRA Series 66, FINRA Series 7
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree, IN - Indianapolis
Activation Date: Thursday, October 12, 2017
Expiration Date: Tuesday, October 24, 2017