Austin - TX, AUS1, 2309 Gracy Farms Lane, 78758
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Analytics & Business Insight (ABI) organization supports multiple business units across Schwab through quantitative-based decision support. Our mission is to help Schwab better understand our customers and harness the power of analytics, insights and thought leadership to drive business impact.
Our Data-Driven Communications (DDC) team within ABI provides our marketing and business partners with support in their acquisition and client engagement strategies by identifying events, triggers, alerts and attributes that create opportunities for relevant interactions. In addition to audience insight, our team utilizes Salesforce Marketing Cloud to deliver multi-touch, multi-channel, prospect and client communication journeys. Therefore, a role has been created for an experienced Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist.
What you’ll do:
As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist, this individual will have a hands-on role in the execution of our Marketing Cloud programs and technical maintenance of the platform.
- Develop and execute marketing programs that utilize email studio, advertising studio, web studio, journey builder, automation studio and some custom integrations
- Manage ongoing Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform health, troubleshoot system errors and provide user support for a large enterprise
- Monitor deliverability reputation across email clients
- Drive email template design, improvements, usability/accessibility testing and documentation
- Utilize HTML, Ampscript and WYSIWYG editors to create email templates, content modules and cloud pages
- Identify project risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve issues
- Utilize journey data extensions, data filters and SQL activities to create campaign audiences
- Build advanced, multi-touch journeys and configure decision, random, and engagement splits
- Conduct quality assurance reviews and other activities to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of campaign deployments
- Monitor ongoing campaigns and troubleshoot errors
- Maintain standard operating procedures including, naming conventions, folder structures, campaign standards
- Manage integrations with other platforms (ex: DAM, CRM, Mulesoft, Ad Channels, etc.)
What you have:
- Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Certification
- 3+ years experience as a Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Experience working with Marketing Cloud data extensions, queries and AMPScript
- Experience documenting customer problems and software solutions using BRDs, wireframes, diagrams, workflows and mockups
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com
- Experience with the Agile methodology and JIRA software
- Creative problem solver and out of the box thinker who can effectively collaborate with both technology and business partners to design new products/ applications
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Associated digital/development experience:
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Analyst/Strategy-2-5 yrs, Marketing-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Austin
Activation Date: Thursday, October 12, 2017
Expiration Date: Wednesday, November 1, 2017