Phoenix - AZ, PHXPEAK, 2423 E Lincoln Dr, 85016-1215
Christal Lynn Fortunato
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Retirement Business Services (RBS) Product Development Group's objective is to deliver competitive products and services to the intermediaries it serves. A strong understanding of the retirement market and the ability to identify our clients’ business needs is paramount to our success. Relationship building plays an important role in the organization to ensure that we retain business as well as remain the preferred choice for new business/prospects.
What you’ll do:
As a Client Experience Product Manager, the candidate will conduct business analysis, and enhance and develop new products for the Retirement Business Services (RBS) channel of Advisor Services. As a member of the product management team, you will manage products targeted to retirement plan RIAs, independent recordkeepers and Third Party Administrators (TPA), develop enhancements to existing feature/functionality, and perform analysis of the market, competition, and client needs to identify opportunities to grow the business. You will interface closely with key members across the RBS business channel and from other Advisor Services business units, other key business partners, service providers, and clients. The position will drive product strategy and execution to support RBS growth initiatives and respond to regulatory changes. Responsibilities may include gathering competitive intelligence and monitoring market trends, reporting key performance metrics, monitoring product profitability, developing business requirements to advance new products or enhance existing product feature/functionality. To deploy new products and / or enhancements to products, the candidate will work closely with technology, operations, legal, compliance, marketing, business development, and client service team members and managers.
What you have:
- Requires degree or equivalent, plus 2-4 years related experience in product development, product marketing, and market/product analysis.
- Knowledge of the retirement industry and the role of third party administrators and advisors preferred.
- Strong communication skills and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft office applications.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies preferred.
- Ability to grasp complex concepts relatively quickly and seamlessly apply technology to solve business issues
- Capable of working independently and with business partners
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Project Management-6+ yrs, Project Management-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Austin, AZ - Phoenix
Activation Date: Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, December 16, 2017