Phoenix - AZ, PHX4701A, 4701 E Francisco Dr, 85044-5365
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Banking & Trust Services (BTS) is the business enterprise within Schwab overseeing Charles Schwab Bank and the Charles Schwab trust companies. The BTS organization offers deposit, loan and trust products to Schwab clients who are looking for holistic wealth management solutions that complement their brokerage activities. The integrated banking and brokerage services represent the strong value proposition we offer our clients.
Charles Schwab Bank is a full-service bank that offers a range of competitive deposit and lending products. In 2003, we launched Schwab Bank as a bank for investors, and it has grown to be the 12th largest bank in the United States. Our goal is to offer a banking experience that complements the Schwab brokerage capabilities, providing banking products tailored to meet our clients’ unique needs as investors, all in one convenient location. Consistent with the brand, we offer exceptional client experience.
The Lending Solutions Team serves as the single point of contact for all Charles Schwab clients, employees, and internal partners interested in learning about or applying for a mortgage, pledged asset line of credit and for questions and escalations throughout the entire lending process. Specialists will provide a high level of service to Schwab Bank customers and business partners by answering inquiries & proactively resolving escalated issues. The LST will focus primarily on handling inbound calls received from clients, Regional Banking Managers, Financial Consultants, Advisors, and other business partners. The LST Representative is a first line of defense position for Charles Schwab Bank and assures compliance with all Bank policies and procedures, as well as all applicable state and federal banking regulations in the context of their responsibilities.
What you’ll do:
- Demonstrate passion, energy, empathy and problem solving skills while delivering outstanding service to our clients via inbound calls and emails
- Be a collaborative member on a small team of professionals dedicated to resolving a variety of complex client inquiries including, but not limited to; questions on Pledged Asset Loan (PAL) applications in process and existing PAL accounts, closing PAL’s, line decrease and increase requests, Maturing PAL accounts, processing of journal requests, and facilitating PAL advances and payments
- Assist clients and business partners with mortgage questions, status updates and items needed for mortgage servicing
- Work with clients by phone to provide rate quotes, PAL payments, payoffs and basic information on our lending products
- Deliver exceptional client service while demonstrating ownership and accountability to ensure that all inquiries are handled efficiently and accuratelySupport the PAL Support Team and cross-train on the following functions:
- With a focus on service, the client experience and “one call resolution”, partner with and serve as a subject matter expert to internal Schwab employees and departments regarding the Pledge Asset Line product
- Make outbound calls to end clients or IAs for any wires or Pay, No Pay issues
- Process service requests that are received after business hours via a designated Service Wizard
- Serve as a “Point of Contact” for Regional Banking Managers for all service requests
- Support the PAL Support Team and cross-train on the following functions
- Manage the maturing PAL loans pipelin
- Manage the maturing PAL loans pipeline
- Work with PAL loans which are close to maturity and communicate effectively with clients/Business Partners and/or Investment Advisors (IA)
- Existing PAL account servicing
- Process PAL, decrease and closure requests, provide payoff quotes
What you have:
- Understanding of complex lending products, preferably including margin lending
- Two or more years of Bank, Brokerage, or Financial Industry experience with a focus on high net worth clients
- Proven ability to meet individual, as well as, organizational goals
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to present innovative solutions to complex problems
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- The ability to multi-task, including speaking with customers over the phone, assessing their needs, researching information on the computer, and documenting information, all at one time
- Superior level of attention to detail in order to adhere to stringent bank policies, procedures and guidelines
- Comprehensive industry and high net worth client solution knowledge
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Banking-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix
Activation Date: Friday, October 6, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, November 4, 2017