Phoenix - AZ, 850FC, 4750 E Francisco Dr, 85044
Christine Marie Hill
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Charles Schwab’s Security & Technology Operations organization is seeking an Information Security Analyst II for the Security Operations Center/Cyber Incident Response Team (SOC/CIRT).
What you’ll do:
The selected candidate will act as shift lead on a 24x7x365 team that monitors, analyzes, and responds to information security related threats such as commodity malware, policy violations, and advanced persistent threats. Members of the SOC/CIRT are also tasked with supporting the efforts of the Threat Intelligence, Risk Management, and Forensic teams.
What you have:
The successful candidate will be a highly technical, passionate, and self-driven individual who loves to learn, solve problems, and contribute to the advancement of the team.
- Do you attend or present at any conferences or local security user groups?
- Do you have 0-2 years’ experience in a Security Operations Center environment?
- Do you work on personal projects to advance your knowledge of Information Security such as analyzing/reverse-engineering malware, scripting, and/or building out a home lab to include a sandbox/DNS server/proxy server/etc...?
- Do you follow security researchers, hacktivists, and/or hackers via blogs, twitter, forums, etc. in an effort to stay current with attacker tactics, techniques, and procedures?
If you answered yes to any of these, then you may have the passion and skills that we are looking for.
What you’ll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. All applications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status (disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans), or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||IT-Other Specialty Engineering-2-5 yrs, IT-Other Specialty Engineering-less than 2 yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix
Activation Date: Thursday, October 5, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, December 30, 2017