Richfield - OH, OHRICH, 4150 Kinross Lakes Pkwy, 44286
Christal Lynn Fortunato
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Schwab Retirement Plan Services (SRPS), an affiliate of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is one of the leading providers of bundled retirement plan services. Schwab offers full-service retirement plans featuring complete retirement services for defined contribution, defined benefit, and non-qualified plans. Schwab’s combined expertise in recordkeeping and related services, investment choice and award-winning participant experience, education, and advice as well as high-end technology helps employers offer competitive employee benefits. Additionally SRPS introduces participants to the range of valuable products and services available to them through Schwab more broadly, thereby helping them achieve Schwab’s purpose, to help every investor be financially fit.
Our Communication Consulting team objective is to know our clients and institutionalize internal planning and external communication processes around our clients. We will maximize client retention through needs-based client consulting and engagement strategies that drive better participant outcomes. We have dedicated teams that support different plan sizes and complexities.
What you’ll do:
As a Communication Consultant, you will be accountable to develop, deliver and manage an effective communication strategy for each of your assigned clients, encompassing DC, DB, NQ retirement plans and related services. We will look to you to:
- Establish a thorough understanding of the value of our Participant Experience and communication offerings and foster awareness among clients and service teams
- Know our clients, establish a trusted partnership with plan sponsors and be an active player on collaborative and consultative service teams
- Develop data-based participant engagement plans aligned with client goals
- Manage client expectations to align with stated client agreements, including budget and service parameters
- Maintain effective communication with internal business partners to ensure successful end-to-end execution of participant engagement plans
- Provide input on client sales strategies and participate in the sales process, including attending sales finals and site visits to win and retain clients
- Identify trends and gaps in our Participant Experience and communication offerings and share information with leadership
What you have:
- At least 5 years of financial services or communication/marketing experience
- Employer-sponsored retirement plan expertise required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong analytical and consultative skills
- Articulate communicator with strong listening skills; presents well in person, on the phone and in meetings
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and inspire action
- Collaborative with proven ability to develop internal and external partnerships
- High achievement orientation, measures success through quantitative results
- May require 50% or more business travel
What you’ll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life.
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. All applications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status (disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans), or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Marketing-6+ yrs, Retirement Services-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Austin, OH - Richfield, CO - Lone Tree
Activation Date: Monday, October 2, 2017
Expiration Date: Monday, January 1, 2018