San Francisco - CA, SF211MN, 211 Main St, 94105-1905
Elizabeth T Wells
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
What you’ll do:
DUTIES: Lead analytics and reporting in support of several Institutional business areas. Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of company performance, client characteristics and market trends. Participate in project definition and idea generation with an emphasis on business impact and statistical rigor. Plan and execute work streams for overall portfolio of projects supporting several business areas. Construct approaches to analysis given varying degrees of ambiguity and data quality, using assumptions as needed to provide insights and direction. Ensure high-quality analysis and presentation materials for senior management, stakeholders, and domain specialists. Develop strategic insights that will drive sustained growth in our business. Interact with senior members of Schwab’s leadership team and executive partners within the business units. Develop relationships with business partners, analytic peers, and technology platform partners. Projects will include market share diagnostics, client behavioral and demographic trends, survey execution and analysis, KPI definitions, production reporting, and dashboard development.
What you have:
Requirements: Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in business administration or related field and 5 years of experience in job offered or related occupation. Experience may be gained after, prior to, or concurrently with Master’s degree.
Experience and/or education must include:
- 3 years of experience with consultative and relationship management;
- 1 year and 6 months of experience with strategy project management, including market sizing, opportunity assessment, cost analytics, and vision development ;
- 3 years of experience with production and delivery of presentations for senior corporate leaders;
- 2 years of experience with team leadership including leading specialized professionals on work structure, presentation of complex concepts, and execution of managing the financial risk of incorrect conclusions;
- 1 year and 6 months of experience with financial or behavioral modeling using client and business data;
- 1 year and 6 months of experience with analysis of company financial metrics to evaluate & estimate business impact of recommended changes resulting from analytic insights; and
- 1 year of experience with technical development processes to guide data analysts and report programmers
OTHER: Job Site: San Francisco, CA
Please reference Job ID: 9XM2GT and send resume via mail to: 9800 Schwab Way, Lone Tree, CO 80124, Attn: E. Wells. EOE.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
|Position Located In:
||CA - San Francisco
Activation Date: Monday, October 2, 2017
Expiration Date: Tuesday, November 28, 2017