Austin - TX, AUSTINB, 12401 Research Blvd, 78759
Christal Lynn Fortunato
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Schwab Retirement Plan Services (SRPS), an affiliate of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is one of the leading providers of bundled retirement plan services. Schwab offers full-service retirement plans featuring complete retirement services for defined contribution, defined benefit, and non-qualified plans. Schwab’s combined expertise in recordkeeping and related services, investment choice and award-winning participant experience, education, and advice as well as high-end technology helps employers offer competitive employee benefits. Additionally SRPS introduces participants to the range of valuable products and services available to them through Schwab more broadly, thereby helping them achieve Schwab’s purpose, to help every investor be financially fit.
What you’ll do:
We are looking for a self-motivated sales support professional to help execute our market expansion strategy and grow our client base. The individual will have retirement plan industry experience and a deep understanding of the SRPS participant experience, communication consulting model and sales model across all market segments.
- Effectively partner with the National Sales, Business Acceptance and Proposal teams as a business expert for the SRPS participant experience, including communications, technology (web/mobile), call center, education delivery and advice/managed accounts
- Share best practices and develop effective participant experience strategies to present during the sales process that are aligned with knowing the prospect and our business model across all market segments
- Understand the competitive landscape and provide input on key directional issues and decisions
- Track sales assignments, activity and outcomes, and maintain up-to-date and accurate data
- Provide timely updates to management
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 5 years of retirement plan industry experience combined with expertise directly related to participant communications, education and advice
- Minimum of 2 years of sales support or pre-sales experience preferred
- Effective collaborator across organizational lines, builds productive relationships quickly, and instills trust and confidence through a personal work ethic and standards of the highest level
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills with the appropriate presence to instill confidence with executives who are typically in decision-maker roles
- Outcomes-oriented individual with strong listening, interpersonal and consulting skills able to interact with different levels within the prospect/consultant organization
- Self-motivated individual able to work independently
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Communications-6+ yrs, Retirement Services-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Austin, GA - Atlanta, IL - Chicago, AZ - Phoenix, OH - Richfield, CO - Lone Tree, OH - Cleveland, MA - Boston
Activation Date: Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, October 7, 2017