Lone Tree - CO, DENR2, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
Christal Lynn Fortunato
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Schwab Intelligent Integration is a technology and workflow integration strategy that uses a CRM-centric approach designed to reflect how Financial Advisors support their clients. It allows Advisors to streamline their operations and deliver better client service by creating a single point of access to key client information, documents, tools, Schwab Advisor Center™ custody and portfolio management information.
In support of our intelligent integration strategy, Schwab Advisor Services is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join our third-party integration product team. The primary function of the role will be to research, document and validate user stories in support of our various initiatives.
What you’ll do:
- Research and document the user stories related to API development. Documentation may include API requirements, user experience, data matrices, user acceptance criteria, and other requirements documents and addendums.
- Work with the technical team to provide input into technical analysis for definition and creation of services required to support the user stories.
- Work with technical team, including architecture and developers, on proof of concepts necessary to finalize design.
- Work cross functionally with business product owners to identify business rules and process to be included in user stories.
- Validate and prioritize user stories with the Services Product Manager and scrum team.
- Work with developers and with product management on API documentation of services created.
- Support business teams as a liaison to third-party technology companies and strategic client relationships to support the onboarding and consumption of developed services
What you have:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of business analysis experience
- Demonstrable experience in documenting technical requirements
- Extensive knowledge of industry standards for API management and best practices
- Extensive experience with API services including REST and SOAP development
- Experience with API platforms including Apigee, Mulesoft, and Swagger
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Visio, and Drupal a plus
- Project delivery experience within an agile environment
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work independently
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Project Management-6+ yrs, Financial Services-6+ yrs, IT-Management/Technical Project Mgmt-6+ yrs, Analyst/Strategy-6+ yrs, Product Development-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree
Activation Date: Friday, September 8, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, January 6, 2018