Lone Tree - CO, DENR1, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
Christina Antoinette Peyer
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Schwab Stock Plan Services (SPS) provides a variety of solutions to large, publically traded companies for the administration of their Equity Compensation plans, including stock options, restricted stock, and employee stock purchase programs. SPS offers solutions for the administration of these plans up to and including full outsourcing capabilities for the recordkeeping and employee services. Our mission is to provide a world class experience for our clients and to provide the opportunity for the employees of our corporate clients to achieve their financial goals.
Specifically, the SPS Client Services team plays a vital role in the delivery of our services. The SPS Client Services Team is responsible for the day to day interaction between Schwab and our corporate clients, ensuring all aspects of their plans are running smoothly. Client Services provides training and guidance to our corporate clients on how to most efficiently utilize Schwab’s tools and services in addition to assisting our clients with troubleshoot issues by researching items and presenting solutions. This includes partnering with other teams within SPS to ensure a consistent client experience from implementation through ongoing administration of the plan. The Client Services team is expected to partner with SPS Relationship Management, Education, Technology, Trading, and Conversion to ensure a consistent and quality experience for our corporate clients and their employees.
What you’ll do:
As a Client Service Administrator, you will be responsible for assisting our internal business partners in a variety of fashions to allow them to better focus on key aspects of their job, allowing us to more effectively move our business forward. They will be responsible for providing support with various business functions including:
- Daily data management including file loads, reconciliation, and reporting
- Assistance in the processing of daily settlement activities including exercises/holds, same day sales, restricted stock lapses, SAR activity, dividend payouts and employee stock purchase plans
- Provide basic support with internal broker inquiries and additional research requests
- Ability to assess risk and minimize exposure or liability regarding participants/client issues
- Product testing and troubleshooting, along with helping to educate team members on new releases
- Backing up for other CSAs in the event of absences or high volumes
- Assisting in time sensitive operational jobs which may include account opening, processing of W8s, posting of Grant Agreements, and data entry
- Periodic corporate client interaction in order to facilitate research and resolution items in a timely manner
What you have:
- 3+ year(s) of customer service experience in dealing with corporate clients, benefits, finance and accounting and/or brokerage environment, preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent business experience
- Proven working knowledge of equity compensation preferred
- Strong organizational skills with ability to work on multiple assignments and complete them within established deadlines
- Demonstrated passion for providing client-centric solutions
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism and strong work ethic with high level of integrity and ethics
- Ability to prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment and function in a professional manner under pressure
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills to provide point of contact solutions even when many standard support departments are gone
- Proficient PC skills including all Schwab platforms and applications with proven and demonstrated skills in MS Office (excel formulas and knowledge is preferred)
What you’ll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. All applications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status (disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans), or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Financial Services-6+ yrs, Retirement Services-2-5 yrs, Customer Service-6+ yrs, Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree
Category:Stock Plan Services
Activation Date: Monday, August 28, 2017
Expiration Date: Monday, January 1, 2018