Westlake - TX, TX2050R, 2050 Roanoke Road, 76262-9616
Curtis A Crawford
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Schwab Advisor Services is the leading provider of custody, trading, technology and practice management to registered independent advisory firms. We provide access to sophisticated wealth-management services that help advisors attract and retain affluent clients, as well as profitably grow, compete and succeed in their business efforts. Advisor Services custodies over $700 billion in advisor assets and is a growing, dynamic division.
Members of the Advisor Transition Services organization are responsible for providing a dedicated and thorough level of transition support for advisors who choose to custody their fee-based client assets with AS. The group partners very closely with our Business Development Sales partners as well as our Service and Operational organizations to ensure that new business opportunities are effectively supported as advisors navigate the transition process.
What you’ll do:
This position will provide critical support to the AS Business Development team by successfully managing the transition of new to firm clients. This role, which is one of four dedicated Transition Consultants across the country, will partner closely with their respective Business Development Officers, Business Development Managing Director, and Regional Managing Director to achieve asset and revenue goals. This position carries a degree of travel to effectively support prospect presentations and business development deal development activities for the assigned regions/territories. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overall coordination for all deals within assigned sales territories.
- Act as main point-of-contact with new advisor clients during transition process
- Assess each client’s onboarding requirements and partner with the appropriate internal and external resources to execute successful transition
- Develop and manage customized project plans for deals
- Broad knowledge of the RIA industry and the needs of advisors in transition, including special product needs (e.g. alternative investments, credit solutions)
- Prioritize resources from numerous organizations, including product groups, marketing, legal, finance and service/operations to ensure appropriate support for the deals
- Partner with other team members to continually enhance the onboarding process and new client experience
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 7+ years related experience in project management, sales, service or product marketing
- Strong project management skills that can lead a broad spectrum of activities, including but not limited to technology, operations, product management and training
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to communicate directly with clients and deliver difficult or challenging news
- Familiarity with activities required to transition advisor business and client assets from one platform to another
- Series 7 and 63
- Ability to manage and motivate resources outside of your own department to meet potentially intense deadlines
- High degree of flexibility and comfort managing competing priorities
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 7
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Financial Services-6+ yrs, Business Development and Sales-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Westlake
Activation Date: Wednesday, August 23, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, October 28, 2017