Phoenix - AZ, PHXPEAK, 2423 E Lincoln Dr, 85016-1215
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Stock Plan Services Technology team is responsible for building applications to support Schwab’s equity compensation business. These solutions are essential to manage company’s equity compensation plans, taxation, reporting, and much more.
What you’ll do:
Do you want to be part of a team that implements secure and extensible industry leading applications? Do you have a passion for technology engineering? We are looking for candidates with educational or work experience with object oriented development languages including Java and Angular. This candidate will work with other development team members to support Schwab’s Stock Plan Services business.
What you have:
- A BS or MS degree in CS, MIS, or related intensive technical training
- Coursework and/or experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Coursework and/or experience developing software in Java enterprise frameworks
- Related experience or coursework with relational databases and SQL development
- Strong interpersonal, analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong team player that works well in a collaborative environment
- Solid knowledge of Excel, MS Word and general familiarity with Outlook and other MS Office applications is also required
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- Agile/Scrum knowledge or experience is a plus
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||IT-Other Specialty Engineering-0-2 yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix, TX - Westlake
Activation Date: Thursday, August 10, 2017
Expiration Date: Thursday, October 26, 2017