Westlake - TX, TX2050R, 2050 Roanoke Road, 76262-9616
Kyle David Livingstone
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Client Service & Support (CS&S) is the primary service and trading arm for Schwab Investor Services. CS&S provides service to our retail clients to fulfill our purpose of championing every client’s goals with passion and integrity. The vision for CS&S is being engaged financial service professionals who inspire client loyalty by providing guidance and solutions to fulfill clients' needs. With a focus on employee development and collaboration, we help clients and employees reach their goals. CS&S builds loyalty with clients and employees one interaction at a time.
Representatives are paid a salary (rather than the pressure of commissions), and receive additional compensation for overtime hours, along with the ability to earn an annual bonus based on high performance, adherence to quality standards and profitable company growth.
What you’ll do:
Schwab Trading Services Professionals provide investment services, technical support, and guidance to Schwab’s most active trader, retail clients. Key priorities include the delivery of an extraordinary and consistent service experience while strengthening client relationships, proactively identifying wealth management needs & solutions, consolidating assets, performing technical analysis, and providing trade guidance.
The teams provide complex problem resolution with full ownership, utilizing our business partners to resolve client issues. Trading Services team members will pursue our mission and values by demonstrating intermediate or higher knowledge across key functional areas. This includes, but is not limited to: trading strategies, order flow, market mechanics, options, margins, trading platforms; applying in depth knowledge of investor tools and research applications, and helping clients and colleagues better understand and use these tools.
What you have:
- Active FINRA Series 7 & 63 licenses required
- 1 year or more of Financial Industry experience
- Experience working with Active Trader clients
- Passion for service with strong client-focus and the ability to strengthen relationships
- Ability to deliver technical and fundamental analysis, trading strategies and economic reports in client conversations
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to deliver service that results in high promoter scores and increased client loyalty
- Advanced technical skills, with the ability to utilize multiple applications and programs at one time including proprietary trading software, StreetSmart Edge, advanced CRM’s, and other programs such as Outlook, Windows, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, assess business rests at point of contact and experience placing large trades
- Ability to work in a structured schedule, taking approximately 30-50 inbound calls including 5-15 outbound client calls per day
- Collaborative and relational work style with proven success in a team environment
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism and strong work ethic with high level of integrity and ethics
- Ability to retain and execute upon complex information with relative ease
Please note: Depending upon your background and experience, we may hire for this position at the Specialist or Senior Specialist level.
What you’ll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. All applications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status (disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans), or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 7
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Trading-6+ yrs, Financial Services-6+ yrs, Trading-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Westlake
Category:Customer Service/Client Service
Activation Date: Thursday, August 10, 2017
Expiration Date: Monday, October 2, 2017