Jacksonville - FL, BRFLJV, 4853 Town Center Parkway, 32246
Denise Kathy Cannon
Branch Career Networking Event
Are you interested in learning more about Charles Schwab’s culture and what it’s like to work within our Branch Network? Are you interested in learning more about specific positions within the Branch Network?
We invite you to submit your interest in attending our 2017 Branch Career Networking Event in our Jacksonville, FL Branch on the evening of Thursday, October 5, 2017.
At this event, you will:
- Learn first-hand from our local Branch employees about the challenges and rewards of being a Schwabbie.
- Learn more about our Branch Network and how we work with our diverse client base.
- Learn more about Charles Schwab’s inclusive culture.
- Have your questions answered about training, career development and the recruitment process.
- Enjoy meaningful networking time with the Schwab team.
This Career Networking Event will be to learn more about multiple Branch Network opportunities which will be available in the Jacksonville area.
By applying to the role that interests you, you are expressing your interest in attending our event. All resumes will be reviewed and evaluated based on the required qualifications of the role.
Personal invitations will be extended to those meeting the job requirements. Invitations will include all event details.
The last day to express interest will be Friday, September 29th.
Please review job description below:
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Our branch network is part of the broader Investor Services organization and is primarily responsible for helping individuals and families with their financial needs. Whether it’s retirement planning, charitable giving, estate planning, active investing or managing banking and lending needs, Investor Services can help.
To learn more about our client offerings visit: Charles Schwab - Investor Services
What you’ll do:
Building strong, personal relationships with our clients is a key component of our business strategy.
Our Client Relationship Specialists will pursue this mission through:
- Greeting our clients and prospects as they arrive at the branch
- Delivering unparalleled value, outstanding service and providing a positive client experience
- Assisting the Branch Manager and sales staff with meeting our client's needs
We are looking for people with a passion for helping clients. You will be responsible for:
- Receiving checks and or security deposits, check disbursements and new account processing
- Proactively uncovering additional business development opportunities
- Scheduling clients with an Associate Financial Consultant and/or Financial Consultant for further consultation
Our Client Relationship Specialist Incentive Compensation program rewards client retention, excellent client service and profitable revenue growth.
We believe that our values have helped us to build both a successful business model and an outstanding work environment. We value teamwork, integrity, service, open communication, and perseverance.
If you want to work at a firm that truly values your contributions, consider a career at Charles Schwab.
To learn more about the culture at Schwab, click here to meet our people.
What you have:
We place a premium on high performance, quality service and the ability to execute the Schwab strategy. Essential skills include:
- Minimum 12 months in a client service industry
- Basic understanding of brokerage regulations and rules that govern client accounts
- Demonstrated experience handling client concerns and issues with tact and diplomacy
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team, while handling multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously
- Ability to manage multiple client situations, needs and inquiries simultaneously
- Must be able to develop and maintain good cross enterprise working relationships
Education, Licenses, and Designations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work related experience
- A valid and active Series 7 license is required (may be obtained within a 180 day condition of employment)
- A valid and active Series 63 license is required (may be obtained within a 180 day condition of employment)
- Notary preferred
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package.
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts.
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program.
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions.
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships.
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life.
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 7
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-2-5 yrs, Banking-less than 2 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||FL - Jacksonville
Category:Brokerage Operations & Trading
Activation Date: Monday, August 7, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, September 30, 2017