Phoenix - AZ, PHXPEAK, 2423 E Lincoln Dr, 85016-1215
Curtis A Crawford
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Schwab Advisor Services, a division of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is the leading provider of custody, trading, technology and practices management to registered independent advisory firms (RIAs). It provides access to sophisticated wealth-management services that help advisors attract and retain affluent clients, as well as profitably grow, compete and succeed in their business efforts. Schwab Advisor Services serves over 7,000 independent advisory firms who custody approximately $1trillion of assets with Schwab.
The Family Office Strategist provides dedicated relationship and consultative support to our family office advisors and their ultra high net worth (UHNW) end clients.
What you’ll do:
• Gain a deep understanding of UHNW client needs and preferences and advocates solutions for the UHNW clients and family offices
• Serve as point of contact for unique and complex requests for their UHNW clients that require developing creative solutions
• Coordinate overall process of complex requests with internal and external resources to successful execution
• Develop and manage customized project plans as needed
• Leverages specialists, service individuals and other expert resources to ensure the integrated and seamless delivery of solutions
• Is Knowledgeable on complex topics important to UHNW clients/family offices, such as tax, alternative investments, estate planning, restricted stock, complex accounts, managed accounts, trusts, philanthropy, and asset safety
• Able to gain a deep understanding of Schwab tools, products and service offerings quickly
• Knowledgeable about the family office industry and able to be a thought partner to family offices and has point of view on areas important to advisor
• Can identify key issues and trends for family offices and their clients. Proactively leverage ideas, insight and relationships to improve the experience of UHNW clients and family offices
What you have:
• Proven track record of successfully working with complex high net worth clients and family offices
• Experience working in a Private Bank or Family Office, is a plus
• Project management experience is preferred and business analysis, process improvement and consulting experience is a plus
• Ability to work collaboratively across an organization
• Ability to manage and motivate resources outside of your own department to meet potentially intense deadlines
• High achiever with entrepreneurial spirit - highly motivated individual who can develop and execute solutions from ambiguity
• A ‘can do’, results-oriented approach
• Strong communication and customer service skills
• High degree of flexibility and comfort managing competing priorities
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, business administration, or related area is preferred
• 5+ years of customer facing experience
• Series 7 and 63 required
• CFP, CPA, CFA, or CFTA a plus
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 7
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Financial Services-6+ yrs, Business Development and Sales-6+ yrs, Business Development and Sales-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix, FL - Orlando, TX - Westlake
Activation Date: Tuesday, August 1, 2017
Expiration Date: Thursday, August 31, 2017