Phoenix - AZ, PHXPEAK, 2423 E Lincoln Dr, 85016-1215
James D Hapgood
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Cashiering division within Operational Services is responsible for moving assets into, out of, and between Schwab accounts. We provide service to both retail investors and independent advisors.
What you’ll do:
As a Cashiering Representative you will work on a multi-facet team that provides client servicing, as well as processing time sensitive high risk client transactions. In this role, you will be in constant contact with our internal and external clients to facilitate their cashiering needs as well as provide an exceptional client experience. Cashiering is a fast-paced, high volume, and deadline driven environment.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Processing incoming and outgoing wires and electronic fund transfers
- Depositing funds to client accounts through several different channels
- Processing asset transfers between Schwab accounts
- Initiating contact with both retail investors and independent advisors
What you have:
- 2+ years of experience in an operations or client service role or Bachelor's degree
- Ability to work and learn in a high volume, fast paced, team oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate in a clear, well organized manner
- Proficient technical skills, including knowledge of Windows, internet searching, database systems, and email
- Flexible with regard to both schedule and role as both may change with little notice in response to business demand
- Comfortable with direct client interaction with both internal and external clients
- Takes initiative to perform day to day tasks with limited guidance or direct supervision.
This can be filled at an Associate or Specialist level, depending on experience.
You demonstrate these behaviors:
What you’ll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. All applications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status (disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans), or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Retirement Services-less than 2yrs, Customer Service-less than 2 yrs, Brokerage Operations-2-5 yrs, Banking-less than 2 yrs, Brokerage Operations-less than 2yrs, Banking-6+ yrs, Banking-2-5 yrs, Administrative Support-2-5 yrs, Campus Programs, Adminstrative Support-less than 2 yrs, Trading-less than 2 yrs, Customer Service-6+ yrs, Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Communications-less than 2 yrs, Accounting and Finance-2-5 yrs, Investment Management - less than 2 yrs, Financial Services-less than 2 yrs, Accounting and Finance-less than 2 yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix
Category:Brokerage Operations & Trading
Activation Date: Tuesday, August 1, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, March 31, 2018