Austin - TX, AUSTINB, 12401 Research Blvd, 78759
Looking for a career with purpose? Client Service & Support (CS&S) is a team of financial service professionals who provide clients with guidance and solutions using advanced technology to deliver best-in-class service. We build trust and inspire confidence through exceptional service one connection at a time.
“I believe our clients recognize Schwab for the high level of service we provide, and our employees recognize Schwab for the meaningful careers they can create here.” - Brian McDonald, Senior Vice President, Client Service & Support
Our investment in you and your career begins with employee engagement through career development and supporting you in reaching your goals. In return, we ask that you help us do the same for our clients.
Our employees on what it’s like to work at Schwab: https://youtu.be/mxQ5p7PQyFQ
What you’ll do:
- Complete a mix of instructor led classroom training and on-the-job learning (OJL)
- Learn about the unique position Schwab has in the industry
- Perform in a fast-paced, inbound service center environment representing Schwab in every interaction
- Practice active listening and open-ended dialog, to gain a thorough understanding of clients financial needs
- Engage clients in discussions involving market conditions, trends and providing investment education
- Care enough to ask the difficult questions knowing that just one question, the right question, can change a client’s future
- Resolve client issues by leveraging technology and business experts within Schwab to identify efficient and effective methods to meet client goals
- Recommend solutions to clients which align to their goals and promote Schwab growth
- Execute trades
What you have:
- Successful completion of our Client Focus Assessment which measures potential talent and role fit
- Active Series 7 and 63 licenses, or the ability to successfully pass and obtain these licenses under a condition of employment
- Ability to establish rapport with clients over the phone to create long-term relationships with Schwab
- Robust consulting, influencing and client engagement skills
- Desire to work in a collaborative team-based culture
- Ability to adapt and implement changes as market and business conditions evolve
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
Where you’ll be:
Austin has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live in the nation, and with good reason. Austin provides affordable and diverse neighborhoods, from urban lofts to hill country estates. A great climate made for outdoor enjoyment and recreation nearly year around. Many professional and amateur sports venues and events. A lush environment highlighted by parks, lakes and trails. A creative culture that supports arts, music and theater. Year-round festivals and celebrations.
Schwab is continuously growing in the Austin market and has been voted a “Top Workplace”. Schwab is located at 12401 Research Blvd, Austin, TX 78759.
Interested in this position but have some questions? Join us for Schwab Talks Talent hosted by our Service & Support team on the 2nd Wednesday of the month. Click here to register for our next virtual event; we look forward to meeting you!
What you’ll get:
Sabbatical Program, Employee Wellness Program, Volunteer Time, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Resource Groups and --- the opportunity to do the best work of your life!
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized Advice, Brokerage Discounts
- Culture of employee development and promoting from within
- The ability to earn an annual bonus based on company results and personal performance
- Learn more about Life@Schwab
- See Charles Schwab Benefits for more details
- Hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at Schwab
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||Weekends, Any Shift, Evenings, Days
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Trading-6+ yrs, Business Development and Sales-less than 2 yrs, Trading-2-5 yrs, Business Development and Sales-6+ yrs, Business Development and Sales-2-5 yrs, Customer Service-less than 2 yrs, Brokerage Operations-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-less than 2yrs, Brokerage Operations-6+ yrs, Financial Services-6+ yrs, Campus Programs, Trading-less than 2 yrs, Customer Service-6+ yrs, Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Accounting and Finance-2-5 yrs, Accounting and Finance-6+ yrs, Financial Services-less than 2 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs, Accounting and Finance-less than 2 yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Austin
Category:Customer Service/Client Service
Activation Date: Wednesday, August 30, 2017
Expiration Date: Monday, January 1, 2018