Westlake - TX, TX2050R, 2050 Roanoke Road, 76262-9616
Looking for a career with purpose? Client Service & Support (CS&S) is a team of financial service professionals who provide clients with guidance and solutions using advanced technology to deliver best-in-class service. Our Client Service Professionals are at the forefront of the client experience; delivering outstanding service to the clients of Charles Schwab Bank.
“I believe our clients recognize Schwab for the high level of service we provide, and our employees recognize Schwab for the meaningful careers they can create here.” - Brian McDonald, Senior Vice President, Client Service & Support
Our investment in you and your career begins with a learning and career development experience designed to support you through various stages of training and skills development. In this role, you will serve as an expert on banking products and services as well as provide technical assistance and problem resolution to clients. This position requires the flexibility to troubleshoot issues and research solutions while simultaneously providing help and guidance with financial transactions, building loyalty and deepening relationships with clients, one interaction at a time.
Our employees on what it’s like to work at Schwab: https://youtu.be/mxQ5p7PQyFQ
What you’ll do:
Your career will begin as a Client Service Professional building trust and inspiring confidence through exceptional service, one connection at a time. Additionally, you will:
- Complete a mix of instructor led classroom training and on-the-job learning (OJL) to better understand the fascinating world of financial services and the unique position Schwab has in the industry
- Perform in a fast-paced, inbound service center environment while delivering outstanding service to our clients, providing a “one call resolution”
- Practice active listening and open ended dialogue to gain a thorough understanding of the client’s financial needs
- Be a collaborative member on a small team of 10 – 15 professionals dedicated to resolving a variety of complex client inquiries including, but not limited to, navigating our products and services, deposit accounts, online bill pay, Moneylink, mobile banking and debit cards.
- Resolve client issues by leveraging technology and business experts within Schwab to identify efficient and effective methods to meet client goals
- Demonstrate passion, energy, empathy and problem solving skills while delivering unparalleled value and outstanding service to our clients via inbound calls, taking approximately 50 – 70 inbound calls per day
What you have:
- Successful completion of our Client Focus Assessment which measures potential talent and role fit
- Ability to establish rapport with clients over the phone to create long term relationships with Schwab
- Desire to work in a collaborative, team based culture
- Ability to provide a high level of attention to detail in order to adhere to stringent bank policies, procedures and guidelines
- A minimum of 1 year work experience which may include unpaid work, volunteer experience, internships or other roles
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
Where you’ll be:
The Town of Westlake, known as the place where the cross timbers met the prairie, holds tales of settlers tremendous archaeological treasures, and some of the oldest settlements in North Texas. The region has always been known for its natural bounty, its trade value, and its wonderful people. The Town of Westlake has maintained these distinctions over the years, becoming one of the most desirable and sought after places to live in America.
Charles Schwab is building a new facility for 5,000 employees in Westlake. The development marks Charles Schwab’s commitment to the North Texas market. Schwab is located at 2050 Roanoke Road, Westlake, TX 76262. Learn more about our newest campus here.
Interested in this position but have some questions? Join us for Schwab Talks Talent hosted by our Service & Support team on the 2nd Wednesday of the month. Click here to register for our next virtual event; we look forward to meeting you!
What you’ll get:
Sabbatical Program, Employee Wellness Program, Volunteer Time, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Resource Groups and --- the opportunity to do the best work of your life!
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized Advice, Brokerage Discounts
- Culture of employee development and promoting from within
- The ability to earn an annual bonus based on company results and personal performance
- Learn more about Life@Schwab
- See Charles Schwab Benefits for more details
- Hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at Schwab
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. All applications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status (disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans), or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
||Weekends, Any Shift, Evenings, Days
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Trading-6+ yrs, Business Development and Sales-less than 2 yrs, Business Development and Sales-6+ yrs, Trading-2-5 yrs, Business Development and Sales-2-5 yrs, Customer Service-less than 2 yrs, Banking-less than 2 yrs, Banking-6+ yrs, Banking-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-6+ yrs, Campus Programs, Trading-less than 2 yrs, Customer Service-6+ yrs, Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Accounting and Finance-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-less than 2 yrs, Accounting and Finance-6+ yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs, Accounting and Finance-less than 2 yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Westlake
Activation Date: Wednesday, August 30, 2017
Expiration Date: Wednesday, November 1, 2017