Orlando - FL, ORL6, 1991 Summit Park Drive, 32810
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The High Net Worth Specialist works with branch partners and Schwab Private Client Investment Advisors to provide detailed, highly sophisticated advice to entrepreneurs and other high-net-worth individuals with complex financial affairs, substantial business interests, large family estates and investment portfolios requiring careful attention.
What you’ll do:
The High Net Worth Specialist will work with Financial Consultants to support high net worth clients and prospects seeking trust, tax and estate solutions. You will function as the in-house subject matter expert in support of the Retail Financial Consultants who are the “quarter-backs” for client relationships on specific tax, trust and estate issues.
As a High Net Worth Trust & Estate/Tax Specialist, you will:
- Develop and manage strong relationships with Financial Consultants and Portfolio Consultants.
- Function as an in-house subject matter expert on sophisticated trust, estate and income tax questions and issues.
- Help identify cross-sell opportunities within Schwab Retail, Schwab Institutional and Schwab Corporate & Retirement Services.
- Present at Schwab Client Events.
- Support training of Financial Consultants in Trust/Estate and Tax issues.
- Have relevant financial services knowledge and be able to communicate Schwab’s products and services as well as Schwab’s policies and procedures.
- We believe that our values have helped us to build both a successful business model and an outstanding work environment. We value teamwork, integrity, service, open communication, and perseverance. If you want to work at a firm that truly values your contributions, consider a career with Schwab Private Client Investment Advisory, Inc.
What you have:
- At least one of the following is required; JD, LLM, CPA, CFP, CTFA, AEP.
- Extensive experience advising high net worth clients on sophisticated trust, estate planning and/or high net worth tax issues.
- Demonstrated expertise in providing solutions to high net worth clients.
- Ability to build relationships and work closely with Branch Financial Consultants and Portfolio Consultants within Schwab Private Client.
- Superior legal research and writing skills.
- Excellent presentation skills and demonstrated success in a team-selling environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication, listening, interpersonal, client service, networking and analytical skills.
- Travel approximately 10% to 25%.
- This is a summary only and duties and responsibilities may be changed from time to time, or over time.
- Series 7, 63, 65, 66 preferred.
What you’ll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions.
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts.
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer.
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships.
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life.
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 66, FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 7, FINRA Series 65
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Financial Services-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||FL - Orlando
Activation Date: Monday, July 17, 2017
Expiration Date: Sunday, October 8, 2017