San Francisco - CA, SF211MN, 211 Main St, 94105-1905
Valerie Denise Yrigolla
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Institutional Services Marketing organization is the business-to-business arm of the Marketing Division of Charles Schwab and responsible for marketing strategies and programs that establish, build and strengthen relationships with institutional clients, including advisors.
The Advisor Services Sr. Channel Manager will report to the Managing Director of AS Digital Channel Management, within the Institutional Services Marketing organization. This role is primarily responsible for supporting the digital content experience for advisors which includes project management, effective marketing communications and execution of our online channels. Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with key stakeholders, project team(s) and technical development teams to support the maintenance of the Advisor Services Websites
- Support the development and implementation of associated integrated marketing campaigns and plans that may include online promotions, email, demos and website content development
- Project managing online development processes from beginning to end (e.g. assist with managing the creative agency workflow, work with internal business partners and legal/compliance, and manage production and schedule)
- Monitor and track programs against business goals to gauge progress
- Support ongoing homepage and site governance to ensure that updates, changes and enhancements align to site objectives, strategy and optimal user experience
- Support budgeting and billing management
What you’ll do:
- Support ongoing enhancements and optimization of the Advisor Services digital content experience
- Serve as a marketing and digital resource to team members and internal business partners
- Develop a good understanding of our advisors’ digital behaviors and content consumption needs
- Collaborate with business partners, sales and channel owners to develop marketing strategies and programs to support and drive business goals
- Lead and manage the creative development process from beginning to end-- from synthesizing inputs and authoring assignment briefs, to working with internal business partners and creative agencies.
- Lead site review governance processes
- Support communications look and feel, while keeping in mind the overall digital client experience, congruent with brand
What you have:
- Practical experience in all of the above – at least 5 years in traditional and digital marketing
- Foundational knowledge of digital marketing practices and tactics
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated success in managing multiple projects with short timelines
- Strong client focus and ability to think in terms of the client experience/perspective
- Strong results orientation and a bias for action
- Good design sense and visualization skills, with an ability to work with creative teams in the development of both visually compelling marketing and website design pages.
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative environment, working closely with product managers and partners to understand the details of associated offers and desired online experiences in order to make informed decisions on digital strategy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, authoring briefs, copywriting, editing, proofing
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Self-motivated with solid judgment and ability to think clearly and form a point of view
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package.
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts.
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program.
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions.
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships.
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life.
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. All applications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status (disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans), or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with San Francisco ordinance 17-14 and federal law and regulations applicable to Charles Schwab.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
|Position Located In:
||TX - Austin, CO - Lone Tree, CA - San Francisco
Activation Date: Sunday, July 9, 2017
Expiration Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2017