San Francisco - CA, SF211MN, 211 Main St, 94105-1905
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Through Clients’ Eyes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkic76FWat8
Digital Solutions is an internal group of Product Managers and technologists within the Investor Services enterprise and supports all client-facing channels of interaction such as Schwab.com and the Schwab mobile app. Our enterprise, Investor Services, drives ~70% of total revenue for Charles Schwab, offering clients services across wealth management, brokerage, and trading. Digital Solutions is responsible for:
- Strategy - Envision the future and build the near-term roadmap for our web and mobile strategies
- Execution - On all aspects of technology product development including the definition, creation, development and implementation of the core solutions
- Partnership - Support client-facing employees in delivering for our clients (specifically web and mobile strategies)
Digital Strategy sits within the Digital Solutions group and is tasked with setting the long-term vision of how Schwab invests and integrates technology into our core brokerage and wealth management offer. Representative work includes: customer segmentation, competitive assessments, business case creation, digital thought leadership, leading client journey workshops, prioritizing and sequencing investments, etc.
What you’ll be responsible for:
The Senior Manager role is responsible for delivering insightful data-driven contributions to the Digital Solutions group. The Senior Manager works in a team setting, reporting to a Director and working with multiple constituents across Schwab’s business units.
- You will develop strategic insights that will drive sustained growth in our business
- You will participate in project definition and idea generation
- You will plan and execute discrete projects or subsets of projects independently
- You will synthesize data/research and prepare materials to guide discussions among senior leaders
- You will define the criteria to prioritize and allocate finite resources toward digital initiatives
- You will assess competitive and technology trends inside and outside of Financial Services
The Senior Manager will interact with senior members of Schwab’s Digital Solutions leadership team and executive partners within the business units. Projects are focused on the thoughtful integration of technology into the client experience and are typically forward-looking starting 2+ years into the future.
What you'll exercise on a day to day basis:
- Superior analytical skills, primary and secondary research capabilities
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as the ability to develop concise and effective communications tailored to specific audiences
- Ability to prioritize work among concurrent projects
- Strong and demonstrated teaming skills, especially in cross-functional teams
- Comfort in a dynamic and fast-moving work environment
- Ability to drive work independently
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package.
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts.
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program.
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions.
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships.
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Product Development-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||CA - San Francisco
Activation Date: Monday, June 26, 2017
Expiration Date: Tuesday, August 1, 2017