Lone Tree - CO, DENR2, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Charles Schwab Investment Management is responsible for managing the Schwab mutual funds and Schwab ETFs. CSIM manages over $300 billion dollars in money market, equity, and fixed income products. The objective of the CSIM Business Analysis team is to gain in-depth business knowledge to successfully represent the business community in arriving at technical solutions that lead business strategies through implementation. The team also participates in the day-to-day support of CSIM applications. The CSIM BA team plays an important role in ensuring that the CSIM user community has the tools it needs to manage over $300 billion in assets.
What you’ll do:
The CSIM Business Analysis Team acts helps define and refine the technical requirements the CSIM Sales team and Product Strategy teams need from their core technology solutions. This is an individual contributor role and will supervise contractors on projects, as needed.
The Business Analyst is responsible for:
- This role will join the BA group responsible for sales enablement, marketing automation, sales collateral management systems and will primarily participate in the development of the sales enablement platforms and core automation platforms for product strategist’s for the business across both CSIM Sales and CSIM Product and Strategy Development.
- Requirements gathering and testing phases of the system development life cycle Serving as contact between our business partners and CSIM Technology to ensure that business requirements are well-documented and transformed into conceptual technical solutions
- Conducting requirements-gathering meetings with users, developers, system design architects and system integrators
- Gaining in-depth business knowledge to successfully represent the business community in arriving at technical solutions that lead business strategies through implementation
- Ensuring that the final system solution is delivered successfully to our business partners
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Participate in tracking and prioritization of defects.
- Implementing test practices, standards, and processes
- Establishing fact based measures of test efficiency, effectiveness, and product readiness
- Responsible for estimating, coordinating, directing testing for multiple products/projects
- Providing technical support and maintenance of existing systems
What you have:
- 7 + years of experience in systems development life cycle including the ability to define and document specifications with the following:
- Demonstrated ability to analyze/provide technology recommendations to the business
- Experienced working with developers to design/analyze alternative technical solutions, test completed code and complete a smooth implementation with the business partners
- Proficient analytical, troubleshooting, and debugging skills
- Ability to lead a project team to collectively agree on project decisions and action stepsStrong knowledge of databases, SQL structures and writing complex queries.
- Confidence in presenting strategic and tactical visions for planning and day-to-day management of project goal
- Ability to manage and communicate multiple and changing priorities and deadlines
- Direct experience in component-based development (integrating vendor products with in-house developed code)Working knowledge of Agile Framework
- Desire to work with both in-house developed systems and third-party vendor packages
- Education: BA/BS
- Working experience in the asset management arena strongly preferred
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree
Activation Date: Friday, June 16, 2017
Expiration Date: Sunday, September 17, 2017