San Francisco - CA, BRCAS2, 211 Main Street, 94105
Valerie Denise Yrigolla
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Charles Schwab Investment Management (CSIM), the asset management arm of Charles Schwab Corporation, has approximately $320 Billion in assets under management (AUM) and is one of the nation’s largest retail money managers. CSIM provides a wide variety of products ranging from money market funds, index mutual funds, actively managed mutual funds, exchange traded funds and asset allocation fund-of-funds. As a provider of core investment products, CSIM is both an important enabler in fulfilling Schwab’s mission of helping everyone be financially fit and critical engine in the company’s profitability and growth. We are currently offering the opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join our team to support the Head of Institional Sales and our sales teams by owning various administrative duties and projects.
What you’ll do:
- Complex calendar management to balance business needs for our Head of Institutional Sales and Intermediary Distribution
- Organization of client visits to San Francisco office including client interaction
- Optimization of our regular and ad hoc meetings including conference room and logistical arrangements
- Preparation of materials utilizing an array of tools including Excel, Word and PowerPoint to develop attractive, graphic-intensive and compelling documents to drive engagement
- Onboarding assistance for our new hires including the basics like supplies but also the extras for the WOW factor
- Travel management for our team including invoice processing and expense reporting
- Management of ad hoc small projects to drive employee experience
- Development of routine and specialized management reports to track our success
- Anticipation of potential challenges and/or needs our employees and the leader you will be supporting may face and proposal of alternative plans to overcome the challenge or need when possible
What you have:
- A depth of experience as an administrative professional; the nature of the experience is more important than the number of years
- Technical savvy including MS Office proficiency and the ability to learn new programs, and processes rapidly
- Proven project management skills and attention to detail
- Great interpersonal and communications skills, including written, face to face, telephonic and virtual
- The ability and desire to develop and own positive working relationships.
- Flexibility, adaptability and resilience
- Unimpeachable integrity and the ability to deal with highly sensitive information
- Emotional and professional maturity, and enthusiasm
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with San Francisco ordinance 17-14 and federal law and regulations applicable to Charles Schwab.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Administrative Support-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||CA - San Francisco
Activation Date: Thursday, June 15, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, June 24, 2017