Phoenix - AZ, PHXPEAK, 2423 E Lincoln Dr, 85016-1215
Erika Jessica Pullem
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
In Operational Services Control, our goal is to develop systems, policies, tools, and processes that protect client information and assets. The successful candidate will play a key role in helping the Customer Account Business Team achieve this goal. Candidates will be responsible for providing analysis, business requirements, and production support for our account open, account maintenance, and related processes.
What you’ll do:
Business Analysts on the Customer Account Business Team (CABT) maintain the usability and data integrity of the Customer and Account domain. The Customer and Account domain is the single place from which we understand a client’s relationship with Schwab. As a CABT Business Analyst you will partner with Customer Account Technology (CAT) and other Technical Domains by representing the ongoing business and regulatory needs of the firm as they relate to the Customer and Account domain.
This includes the support and maintenance of our new account open and maintenance processes, and the ongoing research, and resolution of these and other operations system problems. As a BA in CABT you must act quickly to resolve production issues, perform “root cause” analysis, continuously identify process improvements, and communicate the risks of solutions for each effort. You will identify potential obstacles and consequences of decisions, create and implement test cases, certify implementations, and negotiate priorities with technical partners.
What you have:
- 5+ years of demonstrated brokerage, banking back office or operational experience, coupled with Business Analyst skills and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including Use Case and Business Requirements.
- Able to communicate effectively with a variety of business partners, including those from Technology, Business Lines, and Corporate Oversight
- Analytical, detail oriented, problem solver, time management and prioritization skills.
- Provides Subject Matter Expert support and defines business rules for Account and Customer data related projects and initiatives.
- Performs User Acceptance Testing during installation of new functionalities, enhancements or bug fixes.
- Familiarity with core customer and account systems, such as Client Central, ACE, and ACS
- Candidate must be flexible with regard to schedule as periodic production installations may require certification in the evening hours.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Project Management-6+ yrs, Analyst/Strategy-2-5 yrs, Analyst/Strategy-less than 2 yrs, Project Management-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-2-5 yrs, Analyst/Strategy-6+ yrs, Brokerage Operations-less than 2yrs, Brokerage Operations-6+ yrs, Financial Services-6+ yrs, Accounting and Finance-2-5 yrs, Accounting and Finance-6+ yrs, Regulatory, Financial Services-2-5 yrs, Accounting and Finance-less than 2 yrs, Risk Analysis, Compliance
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix
Category:Brokerage Operations & Trading
Activation Date: Tuesday, June 13, 2017
Expiration Date: Tuesday, August 22, 2017