Phoenix - AZ, PHX4701A, 4701 E Francisco Dr, 85044-5365
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Through Clients’ Eyes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkic76FWat8
The Information Security Risk Management (ITRM) team sets and monitors the implementation of risk based policies and enhances the firm’s IT control environment.
As an Administrative Assistant within the ISRM team, you will provide complex scheduling, calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reports, and other administrative responsibilities with the utmost confidentiality. You will be a resourceful self-manager and have the self-confidence and experience to help the SVP maximize his time in a complex and fast-paced corporate environment. You will also provide administrative assistance to other Information Technology staff based remotely in Denver, Dallas and San Francisco.
What you’ll do:
- Provide proactive calendar management and meeting scheduling
- Manage complex travel arrangements and expense reports
- Assist with managing routine action items such as timesheet approvals, purchase orders, routing of invoices, etc.
- Maintain and order office equipment and supplies
- Develop PowerPoint presentations
- Create and edit Excel spreadsheets
- Perform copying, filing, faxing and shipping
- Plan and coordinate teambuilding activities and events
- Assist with special projects such as arranging offsite meetings and preparing agendas and materials
- Collaborative with other Administrative Assistants across the organization to ensure a productive and efficient work environment
- Help with generating reports, organizing communications to governance groups, and managing the coordination of status reports
What you have:
- 5+ years of administrative support experience with preferably at least 3 years within the Financial Services industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong organizational and administrative skills, as well as a high degree of accuracy and careful attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential matters with the utmost sensitivity and discretion
- High level of proficiency in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Excellent time management skills, ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities, with strength in identifying and implementing solutions to address department needs and escalating issues, as needed
- Strong interest and willingness to learn new skills
- Resourceful and positive team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced and matrixed environment
- Flexibility in managing information requests from senior level management
What you'll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Administrative Support-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix
Activation Date: Wednesday, June 7, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, July 8, 2017