Westlake - TX, TX2050R, 2050 Roanoke Road, 76262-9616
Curtis A Crawford
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Charles Schwab Insurance Services (CSIS) is accountable for meeting the insurance needs of our more than 6 million individual investor clients and the 7,000+ RIAs we serve. With responsibility for product management and development, direct sales and sales support and oversight, CSIS works closely with all Schwab Client Enterprises to support product distribution and product management, and manages all insurance company partners and vendors associated with the annuity and insurance business. CSIS is responsible for developing and maintaining all
annuity and insurance products as well as supporting related platforms and tools.
What you’ll do:
The primary responsibility of the Regional Annuity Specialist is to enable/support the growth of Schwab’s annuity and insurance business through frequent interactions with financial consultants and clients within a defined territory. To this end, the Regional Annuity Specialist (RAS) will leverage the telephone and other meeting technologies such as WebEx and will be expected to travel approximately up to 25% of the time. The Regional Annuity Specialist will be required to conduct business development activities such as; consult on sales strategies, position and evaluate risk management solutions and meet with select clients to deliver market overviews and educational seminars on annuities, the insurance market and products. Additionally, the RAS will be responsible for building and sustaining exceptional working relationships at all levels within the Schwab Branch Network – Regional Branch Executives, Branch Managers, and Financial Consultants.
What you have:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum 7 years-experience in annuity sales or sales management.
- Series 6 and 63 (or 65/66), licenses required. 7, 9/10, 24 may be a condition of employment.
- CFA/CFP desired.
- Active life & health insurance licensing required.
- Strong knowledge of annuity features and benefits.
- Extensive knowledge of current regulatory requirements and state laws related to insurance products, in particular annuities is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience building and managing effective working relationships with business partners.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time. Strong computer skills.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 66, FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 7
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Financial Services-6+ yrs, Business Development and Sales-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Westlake
Activation Date: Wednesday, June 7, 2017
Expiration Date: Friday, July 7, 2017