Huntington - NY, BSNYMV, 16A Wall Street, 11743-2062
Michelle Lynn Huber
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Our branch network is part of the broader Investor Services organization and is primarily responsible for helping individuals and families with their financial needs. Whether it’s retirement planning, charitable giving, estate planning, active investing or managing banking and lending needs, Investor Services can help.
To learn more about our client offerings visit: Charles Schwab - Investor Services.
What you’ll do:
Building strong, personal relationships with our clients is a key component of our business strategy.
Our Client Relationship Specialists will pursue this mission through:
- Greeting our clients and prospects as they arrive at the branch
- Delivering unparalleled value, outstanding service and providing a positive client experience
- Assisting the Branch Manager and sales staff with meeting our client's needs
We are looking for people with a passion for helping clients. You will be responsible for:
- Receiving checks and or security deposits, check disbursements and new account processing
- Proactively uncovering additional business development opportunities
- Scheduling clients with an Associate Financial Consultant and/or Financial Consultant for further consultation
Our Client Relationship Specialist Incentive Compensation program rewards client retention, excellent client service and profitable revenue growth.
We believe that our values have helped us to build both a successful business model and an outstanding work environment. We value teamwork, integrity, service, open communication, and perseverance.
If you want to work at a firm that truly values your contributions, consider a career at Charles Schwab.
To learn more about the culture at Schwab, click here to meet our people.
What you have:
We place a premium on high performance, quality service and the ability to execute the Schwab strategy. Essential skills include:
- Minimum 12 months in a client service industry
- Basic understanding of brokerage regulations and rules that govern client accounts
- Demonstrated experience handling client concerns and issues with tact and diplomacy
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team, while handling multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously
- Ability to manage multiple client situations, needs and inquiries simultaneously
- Must be able to develop and maintain good cross enterprise working relationships
Education, Licenses, and Designations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work related experience
- A valid and active Series 7 license is required (may be obtained within a 180 day condition of employment)
- A valid and active Series 63 license is required (may be obtained within a 180 day condition of employment)
- Notary preferred
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package.
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts.
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program.
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions.
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships.
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life.
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. All applications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status (disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans), or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 10, FINRA Series 7, FINRA Series 9
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Administrative Support-2-5 yrs, Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-2-5 yrs, Banking-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||NY - Huntington
Category:Brokerage Operations & Trading
Activation Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, July 1, 2017