Looking for a career with purpose, aligned values, and work/life balance? Advisor Custody & Trading (ACT) is the industry leader in providing custodial, trading, technology and practice management to independent advisory firms. The ACT service teams add value to IA firms across the country by providing exceptional customer service and operational support.
What is an Investment Advisor (IA)? An advisor or firm engaged in the investment advisory business and registered either with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or state securities authorities.
What you’ll do:
Our Relationship Specialists build trust and inspire confidence through exceptional service, one connection at a time. In ACT, you’re joining a team of client relationship professionals with a passion for finance in a fast-paced, inbound service center environment. Additionally, you will:
- Complete an 11-week training course that will prepare you for success in Advisor Services
- Practice active listening, open ended dialogue, and rapport building to gain a thorough understanding of Advisors’ needs and create long lasting relationships
- Assist with client issues related to investments, tax reporting, transfers, and other account information
- Collaborate with internal partners to ensure timely and accurate delivery of information
What our Advisor clients say: “Schwab is constantly surveying, constantly talking with firms like ours to understand where we see the future of our business, so they can help lead us there. This is unusual. A custodian, generally speaking, will follow. Schwab leads.” —Ralph D. Sinsheimer, The Solaris Group, New York, New York
What you have:
- Successful completion of our Client Focus Assessment which measures potential talent and role fit
- Active and valid FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 licenses
- Demonstrated ability to establish rapport over the phone and add value to clients through a consultative approach
- Excellent operational and organizational skills with the ability to manage complex work, be self-directed, and quickly develop a full understanding of our business
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Team orientation, enthusiasm, professionalism and strong work ethic with high level of integrity and ethics
- Minimum 4 years requisite experience, with emphasis on customer service preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
“Schwab is a collaborative, teamwork environment that I truly treasure. When we start with teamwork, anything is possible.” – Elizabeth Chu, Relationship Specialist, Advisor Custody & Trading
Where you'll be:
This is a Monday through Friday position located in the Schwab office at 2050 Roanoke Road, Westlake, TX 76262.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package.
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts.
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program.
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions.
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships.
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 7
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Westlake
Category:Customer Service/Client Service
Activation Date: Thursday, June 1, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, July 29, 2017