Austin - TX, AUSTINB, 12401 Research Blvd, 78759
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Analytics and Business Insight is a department of 145 team members focused on firm-wide strategic decision support, client behavior diagnostics, advanced analytics, market research, client loyalty, management reporting, and client and prospect data management. Our mission is to help Schwab compete on analytics – in particular, to serve our clients and cultivate their loyalty by understanding their needs and goals better than anyone – and make strategic decisions in a data-driven, fact-based, sophisticated manner. Our services are in heavy demand due to our reputation for accuracy, strong business insight, outstanding productivity, and attention to detail.
What you’ll do:
Schwab’s Digital Analytics team within Analytics & Business Insight plays a critical role in driving Schwab’s new-to-firm acquisition growth. The team is responsible for providing reliable and timely insight to inform Marketing strategies, business decisions, and improvements to Schwab.com. We leverage close, collaborative working relationships with our business partners to apply analytic solutions to a wide array of business problems and questions. The organization also plays a key role in using data to optimize client experience on Schwab.com and other Schwab digital properties.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with Marketing stakeholders to identify, analyze & address key business questions and to help improve the prospect experience and conversion rate on Schwab.com
- Acting as an internal strategy consultant to Marketing stakeholders – understanding the challenges they face, forming proactive, data-driven approaches to arrive at strategic recommendations for those challenges, then presenting recommendations in a concise, easy-to-understand fashion to drive action
- Scoping and leading digital analysis projects to measure site and content performance, identify areas of risk and opportunity, and provide insight to guide marketing decisions
- Providing strategic support for Schwab.com’s testing and personalization programs
- Collaborating with stakeholders to identify gaps in data capture strategy and drive continuous improvements in Adobe Analytics tool implementation
What you have:
The ideal candidate will be a proven leader, strategically minded and able to leverage analytics to help answer key business questions. S/he will have a strong drive to understand clients and create measurable impact. This person will be an outstanding communicator and have the self-confidence to work comfortably with senior levels within the organization. S/he will have a demonstrable record of accomplishments within complex business environments and ability to build alignment through collaboration in a cross-functional, matrixed environment.
- Hands-on experience with digital analytics and testing solutions, preferably Adobe Analytics & Target
- Ability to translate a high level business questions into detailed analytic approaches and methodologies to solve them
- Ability to grasp and explain complicated subject matter to others across the business that are less connected to the situation and/or are less technically-oriented
- Exceptional story-telling skills – the ability to communicate an insight to be understood easily and to drive action
- Experience in developing metrics implementing new measurement solutions
- Experience with data visualization best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of digital marketing strategies, personalization strategies and Web site optimization
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for uncovering insight in data
- A customer-centric mindset
- Ability to manage concurrent projects at different stages of completion
- Comfort dealing with changing priorities and timelines
- Experience with the Adobe Marketing Cloud Suite of products
- Experience with Tag Management solutions
- Experience with visualization tools (Tableau, etc.)
- Experience with SQL and Hadoop databases including any programming experience is highly desired
- Knowledge of the brokerage business, financial services, and/or Schwab a bonus
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
|Position Located In:
||TX - Austin, IL - Chicago, CO - Lone Tree
Activation Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, July 1, 2017