Phoenix - AZ, PHXPEAK, 2423 E Lincoln Dr, 85016-1215
Amythest Nicole Jones
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Capacity Planning team is part of our Interaction Strategy & Support Organization. Members of the team partner with leadership, finance, and other support departments to create short-term and long-term strategic plans, which are the foundation upon which business decisions are based. They currently provide ongoing support to over 1500 employees in 20 functional business groups across multiple sites and periodic ad hoc support to other functional groups as needed. Individuals on the team can influence 80%+ of an organization’s budget.
What you’ll do:
The Capacity Planning team forecasts workload and off-phone requirements, creates and maintains capacity models, and partners with leaders across the organization to formulate strategies to ensure we consistently meet service level objectives while remaining within budget. They perform analysis to determine the impact of business model changes, identify opportunities to improve client service and/or efficiency and to understand shifts in trends. The Capacity Planning manager is responsible for leading a team of highly engaged analysts in multiple locations and maintaining strong alignment with our department and business leaders. A strategic understanding of contact center dynamics and the ability to successfully communicate complex concepts to broad audiences is a must. Daily responsibilities include coaching and developing the team and establishing, maintaining and influencing relationships with our internal clients as well as being an organizational leader for the broader IS&S Team. This person will need to be flexible and able to prioritize work effectively to meet specific deadlines and manage interruptions without risking the overall success and development of the team.
What you have:
- 3+ years leadership experience desired.
- 3+ years workforce management experience required.
- Committed to creating a culture that nurtures loyalty, identifies innovative solutions and drives improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to influence, build consensus and engage others to reach desired future state of the business
- Results and quality-oriented with the ability to gather information and interpret and evaluate it effectively.
- Collaborative team player with proven ability to establish and maintain effective relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast paced and dynamic team with the ability to quickly organize and manage multiple priorities and personality styles.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including expert presentation and communication skills – both written and oral.
- Strong process management, analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail is extremely important in this position.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Access, SQL and TOAD is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience preferred.
- 2+ years in the securities or financial industry preferred.
- Knowledge of Workforce Management software is preferred.
- A working knowledge of Schwab departments, products and services is a plus
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Analyst/Strategy-2-5 yrs, Analyst/Strategy-6+ yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix, IN - Indianapolis
Category:Customer Service/Client Service
Activation Date: Friday, May 19, 2017
Expiration Date: Sunday, June 25, 2017