Houston - TX, BRTXWH, 5346 Westheimer Rd, 77056-5403
Alisa Anne Flickinger
Since day one, Schwab has set out to challenge the status quo, looking for ways to offer our clients more value and a better experience. Our modern approach to wealth management can help our clients take ownership of their financial futures. WE BELIEVE in the power of investing, which helps turn earners into owners. WE ARE champions of investors and look at the world through our clients’ eyes. WE OFFER investors a contemporary, full-service approach to build and manage their wealth. This is how we help investors, advisors, employers, and employees take ownership of their futures.
YOUR AMBITION CAN TAKE YOU TO A BETTER PLACE.
As a Schwab Financial Consultant, you’ll need an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for building a growing practice focused on client needs. If you are looking to build relationships with your clients by listening to their goals and providing objective advice and solutions that are clear, relevant, and actionable, you may be ready for a career worth owning.
Schwab Financial Consultants:
- Are launched with a practice of existing Schwab clients that they build upon with the full backing, support, and extensive resources of Schwab.
- Are compensated for the solutions and value they deliver to clients.
- Partner with specialists across the company who help them achieve their personal and professional goals, which are always set high and client-focused.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Financial Consultant position is part of our Branch Network, which is responsible for providing wealth management and financial planning advice to individuals and families. Managing wealth on behalf of our clients may include: retirement planning, education planning, investment management, and estate planning, as well as partnering with specialists to offer banking, insurance, and lending solutions. In this capacity, the Financial Consultant is responsible for providing an exceptional investor experience for clients with more than $250,000 in assets. Financial Consultants also focus on developing referrals as well as increasing net asset flow and offering advised solutions.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- A desire to change the way you look at your career
- An entrepreneurial spirit and drive
- A compass that points toward doing right by clients at every opportunity
- A minimum of four years’ financial services experience working with retail clients, with proven success in providing advice and consultation, and in managing, developing, and expanding client relationships
- Strong industry and market knowledge
- Excellent consultative, interpersonal, and communication skills
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Extensive training that goes deeper than numbers and products
- An initial practice with existing Schwab clients to grow on your terms
- A modern infrastructure and an extensive network of products and specialists to help you grow your practice
- A collaborative, supportive work environment
- Extensive support in the form of coaching, continuing education, and marketing support
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
- Financial fitness: 401(k) match, employee discounts, personalized advice, brokerage discounts
- Work/life balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers Returning to Work Program, tuition reimbursement programs, time off to volunteer
- Inclusion: Employee resource groups, commitment to diversity, strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career worth owning, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
EDUCATION, LICENSES, AND DESIGNATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A valid and active Series 7 license is required
- A valid and active Series 66 (63/65) license is required (may be obtained within a 90-day condition of employment)
- A valid and active Life and Health Insurance license is required (may be obtained within a 120-day condition of employment)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) certification is preferred
Pursuant to SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the NMLS registry system and remain in good standing. You will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process
Schwab Financial Consultants receive a total compensation package, which includes a competitive base salary, incentives, and a bonus structure derived from each individual Financial Consultant’s performance and production.
Click here to meet our people.
Brokerage Products: Not FDIC-Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose Value
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
The Charles Schwab Corporation provides a full range of securities, brokerage, banking, money management, and financial advisory services through its operating subsidiaries. Its broker-dealer subsidiary, Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (“Schwab”), Member SIPC, offers investment services and products, including Schwab brokerage accounts. Its banking subsidiary, Charles Schwab Bank (Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender), provides deposit and lending services and products.
For additional information and disclosure, please visit: http://www.aboutschwab.com/social-media-at-schwab.
©2016 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Unauthorized access is prohibited. Usage will be monitored. (1116-3592)
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 66, Life Insurance, FINRA Series 7
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Business Development and Sales-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs, Banking-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Houston
Activation Date: Thursday, August 3, 2017
Expiration Date: Sunday, October 29, 2017