Phoenix - AZ, PHXPEAK, 2423 E Lincoln Dr, 85016-1215
Kristen Shaw Krueger
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Schwab Retirement Plan Services provides services to retirement plan sponsors and participants as well as recordkeeping and related services with respect to retirement plans. Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is a registered broker/dealer, offering the Schwab Personal Choice Retirement Account® (PCRA), as well as other brokerage and custody services to its customers. The PCRA is a self-directed brokerage account that is typically linked to a 401(k) plan or similar retirement plan.
What you’ll do:
In this role, the call center representative will be taking inbound calls from retirement plan participants who are participating in the Schwab Personal Choice Retirement Account® (PCRA) offering, Schwab's self-directed option for many of its retirement plan account relationships. The representative is responsible for servicing the needs of PCRA clients, which includes assisting with trades, enabling online access, answering general retirement plan questions, operational issues, and other customer service issues.
What you have:
Ideal candidates will have :
- Active FINRA Series 7 & 63 licenses
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team orientation and experience
- Ability to independently make decisions within general guideline
- A completed Bachelor degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Independently organize priorities using resources to effectively meet performance and department goals
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Effective listening and probing skills to identify cues, understand needs and provide relevant solutions to clients
- Ability to relate, empathize and quick build rapport with clients
- Working knowledge of computer and related software applications Ideal candidates would have proven experience within Retirement Services preferably in a customer service role
What you’ll get:
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 7
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Customer Service-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix
Category:Customer Service/Client Service
Activation Date: Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, July 1, 2017