Richfield - OH, OHRICH, 4150 Kinross Lakes Pkwy, 44286
Elizabeth T Wells
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
What you’ll do:
DUTIES: Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. has an opening for a Sr. Staff, Software Applications Engineer in Richfield, OH. Responsible for the analysis, design, coding, testing, troubleshooting, debugging, documentation and deployment of new and existing SRPS back office systems. Ensure these systems are stable, reliable, and perform to the highest standards, both now and in the future. Work closely with other technology groups, business partners, and vendors to implement system solutions that are consistent with strategic business and technical objectives. Responsible for systems that include core financial recordkeeping, mutual fund and ETF trading processes, and distributed batch processing.
What you have:
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer applications, or related field and five years of progressive post baccalaureate experience in Software Application Engineering, Software Development, or related occupation.
Experience and/or education must include:
1. Develop applications for Windows Platforms using Microsoft Technologies;
2. C#, ASP .NET, XSLT/XSL-FO, and MS SQL;
3. Pattern-based, multi-tier design;
4. Delphi; and
5. Provide software development estimates for time and effort on a periodic basis.
OTHER: Job Site: Richfield, OH
Please reference Job ID: LPT7N1 and send resume via mail to: 9800 Schwab Way, Lone Tree, CO 80124, Attn: E. Wells. EOE.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||No Work Experience
|Position Located In:
||OH - Richfield
Activation Date: Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Expiration Date: Tuesday, July 18, 2017