Phoenix - AZ, PHXPEAK, 2423 E Lincoln Dr, 85016-1215
Amythest Nicole Jones
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Capacity Planning team is part of our Interaction Strategy & Support (IS&S) organization, which partners with business teams to support strategic decisions and implement innovative solutions to positively influence the client and employee experiences.
The Capacity Planning Team in IS&S, is responsible for determining the right amount of resources, at the right time, to respond to client contacts to meet desired service goals while minimizing costs. Capacity Planning will create intraday, daily, weekly and long term plans to effectively leverage staff. The Capacity Planning team works very closely with all other areas of Workforce Management; such as Resource Planning, Workforce Support and Analysis, and the intraday team.
What you’ll do:
In Capacity Planning, we continually strive to be a respected and trusted business partner, enabling a world-class client and employee experience through our desire and ability to deliver useful information, visionary solutions, and proactive analysis. Among the team’s responsibilities are providing full forecasting and capacity planning support across multiple channels and business units, providing project support and analysis, partnering with peers and business leaders to provide decision support and recommending innovative solutions to improve the client and employee experiences. Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with peers and our internal business partners is of critical importance to being successful within the culture at Schwab. This person will need to be flexible and able to prioritize work effectively to meet specific deadlines and manage interruptions without risking the overall success of the team. The ability to tailor effective communications from the individual contributor to the SVP level is critical to success.
What you have:
- Minimum of 3-5 years workforce management experience
- Extensive knowledge of contact center dynamics
- In-depth understanding of statistics and capacity modeling for multiple client contact channels including phone, chat and back office.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, forecasting, analysis, and Workforce Management software
- Ability to explain complex concepts to diverse audiences
- Strong process management, analytic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build effective relationships with internal business partners
- Committed to a culture that nurtures loyalty, identifies innovative solutions and drives improvement.
- Demonstrated the ability to influence, build consensus and engage others to reach desired future state of the business, along with proven ability to participate in a team dynamic that accelerates themselves and business partners through change.
- Results and quality-oriented with the ability to effectively gather, interpret and evaluate information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including expert presentation and communication skills – both written and oral.
In addition, the ideal candidates will have;
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of Capacity Planning experience
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Analyst/Strategy-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-6+ yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Austin, AZ - Phoenix, TX - Westlake, IN - Indianapolis
Category:Customer Service/Client Service
Activation Date: Thursday, May 11, 2017
Expiration Date: Tuesday, August 1, 2017