Phoenix - AZ, PHXPEAK, 2423 E Lincoln Dr, 85016-1215
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
What you’ll do:
The Advisor Services Client Reporting Team services all Schwab advisors with their tax, cost basis and statement needs. Daily tasks include answering phone calls discussing Schwab’s cost basis offering, answer tax reporting and statement questions, researching corporate actions and offering flexible solutions that best fit each advisors needs. We pride ourselves in providing superior customer service while being detail-oriented. A successful Advisor Services Client Reporting Specialist loves to learn and excels in a fast-paced, challenging, and professional environment.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Answer in-bound calls from Advisors, AS Service and Alliance representatives
- Respond to client and service requests received via email
- Conducting training for Advisors and Business Partners
- Accurately process statement and cost basis enrollment forms
What you have:
- 2-5 years of experience in the securities, brokerage or financial services industry
- Candidates must possess the ability to conduct superior follow-up, along with excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Customer service skills and experience working with regulatory or risk issues
- Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple processes/projects
- Strong sense of teamwork
- Knowledge in internet-based research, personal workstations/desktop applications
- Intermediate Excel skills- ability to handle large amounts of data using Excel
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Series 7 preferred, but not required
Cost basis and tax knowledge is preferred, but not required.
What you’ll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 7
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Financial Services-6+ yrs, Customer Service-6+ yrs, Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Customer Service-less than 2 yrs, Accounting and Finance-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-less than 2yrs, Accounting and Finance-6+ yrs, Financial Services-less than 2 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix
Category:Brokerage Operations & Trading
Activation Date: Tuesday, April 4, 2017
Expiration Date: Monday, July 3, 2017