San Francisco - CA, SF211MN, 211 Main St, 94105-1905
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Offer & Wealth Management team within the Relationship Solutions Group is responsible for business strategy, offer design, product management and process improvement for Schwab’s retail solutions targeting clients nearing or in retirement. Our mandate is to design and optimize the combination of services, products, and tools to deliver an experience that exceeds clients’ expectations. To do this we work with partners and delivery organizations to ensure key processes / interactions are designed and executed smoothly.
The team seeks a Senior Product Manager to join the efforts in continuous improvement of Schwab’s retail solutions targeting clients nearing or in retirement. The Senior Product Manager is an individual contributor who reports to a Managing Director of the Offer & Wealth Management team.
What you’ll do:
- Foster an in-depth understanding of the ways that Schwab serves our nearing and in-retirement clients, and the key ways in which Schwab can improve the delivery and quality of those services, products, and tools
- Deliver data-driven insights, producing recommendations and business cases to support actionable strategic direction and business prioritization to drive improvements to the delivery and quality of advice
- Execute on business strategy, leading and supporting projects with cross-functional partners, including channel organizations (branch network, service centers, schwab.com), project management, marketing, operations, legal, and compliance
- Identify success metrics and develop reporting to track progress against goals and present results, insights and recommendations to management
What you have:
- Skill at operating at both strategic and tactical levels, including proven experience managing products or services and well as the implementation of projects with cross-functional teams
- A client-centric focus – keeps clients in forefront of decisions, connects plans and actions to our purpose of serving clients
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to succinctly synthesize data, develop recommendations, create presentations and present to management
- Comfort with ambiguity with an ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment
- Demonstrable leadership skills in a team setting, with the ability to influence and build consensus with partners at all levels
- Ability to manage multiple projects that vary in scope and complexity simultaneously
- Attention to detail and the ability to work efficiently to meet tight deadlines with little supervision
- Financial Services industry experience is a plus but not required
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with San Francisco ordinance 17-14 and federal law and regulations applicable to Charles Schwab.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Product Development-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree, CA - San Francisco
Activation Date: Monday, July 10, 2017
Expiration Date: Friday, August 18, 2017