Austin - TX, AUS1, 2309 Gracy Farms Lane, 78758
Jodi Lynn Cohen
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Sales and Service Technology - CRM Integration organization is a forward thinking organization that follows agile methodologies. Our growing team is responsible for developing and maintaining CRM integration solutions with backend integrations to numerous enterprise and various cloud domains leveraging latest technologies. We're in the midst of re-architecting and rebuilding our CRM solutions utilizing Salesforce CRM platform to support our various business units where enterprise integration is a key component in taking CRM to a new level.
We are looking for motivated engineers to join our integration development team. This position calls for a seasoned integration engineer deeply familiar with enterprise integration patterns and technologies to design, build, and support CRM integrations leveraging best practices.
What you’ll do:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze, Design, Develop, and Document solutions on a Mulesoft Anypoint platform integrating CRM applications with domain systems based on best practices development and security standards
- Actively collaborate with the team to implement application features, including design, development, review, integration, test, and deployment activities
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to junior developers
- Be self-directed to work independently as well as with an extended, distributed team to deliver products in a timely manner
Be comfortable to work in a fast-paced dynamic development environment that continually embraces the latest technologies and techniques.
What you have:
The candidate must have demonstrated capabilities with object oriented design, enterprise integration patterns, strong communication skills, and the ability to lead other team members and interact with business partners to successfully interpret requirements and create effective integration solutions.
- BS or MS in computer science or related technical field
- 8+ Years of Software Development using Java Object Oriented Programming
- 4+ Years Integration Engineering background, preferably focused utilizing Mulesoft Anypoint platform and other integration products
- 2+ Years’ experience serving in the role of technical lead
- Expert knowledge of enterprise integration patterns and best practices, frameworks, techniques
- Solid understanding of Design Patterns such as Factory, Singleton, Facade, Observer, Command, etc
- Demonstrated ability to interpret requirements and design solutions to fit those requirements meeting architectural and development standards
- Strong communication, good judgment, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact successfully with business partners and technology teams
- Strong knowledge and experience working with web services (SOAP, REST), XML , JSON and XSLT
- Proficient with tools such as Git, Bitbucket, Team Foundation Server, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence
- Expertise with Spring (Data, MVC, Boot), JUnit, MUnit, Maven
- Technical documentation skills including utilizing tools such as Visio, PowerPoint, Confluence, etc.
- Ability to effectively work in a fast-paced, dynamic agile environment working with geographically distributed teams, working collaboratively across team boundaries
- Ability to handle concurrent projects while working independently and in teams
- Experience mentoring and guiding junior developers
- Mulesoft development certifications strongly preferred
- Experience with Message Queuing (RabbitMQ)
- Logging and monitoring experience with Splunk
- Experience with SQL, Mongo DB, NoSQL, Hadoop
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Experience working with Cloud technologies, PaaS, etc. preferred Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Experience with Linux and Shell scripting
- Experience with SalesForce integration design and development background, including security and authentication mechanisms
- Working knowledge or familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with financial industry
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package.
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts.
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program.
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions.
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships.
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life.
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||IT-Distributed and Web Development-6+ yrs, IT-Other Specialty Engineering-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Austin
Activation Date: Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Expiration Date: Friday, August 4, 2017