Lone Tree - CO, DENR2, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
Axle J Marcoline
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Charles Schwab Investment Management (CSIM) is the asset management arm of the Charles Schwab Corporation, and has over $300 billion under management in mutual funds and ETFs. Products managed include a wide variety of active and indexed equity, fixed income, and asset allocation strategies, as well as money markets funds. CSIM uses a consistent and disciplined approach to investing across all our products and seeks to develop innovative new products to meet the core investing needs of our clients.
What you’ll do:
Charles Schwab Investment Management (CSIM) seeks to recruit an experienced investment professional to serve as Portfolio Manager that will have day-to-day responsibility for managing Passive Strategy equity funds, which include Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) and Index Mutual Funds.
- Perform portfolio management tasks to meet investment objectives, including portfolio trading, rebalancing and handling client contributions and redemptions
- Perform fund performance attribution tasks.
- Proactively contribute to investment process and system enhancements.
- Provide analytical and qualitative support to management and client-facing business partners.
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree required. CFA or MBA desirable.
- 7 years of working experience in investment management or financial service fields.
- Knowledge and interest in equity index methodologies, portfolio construction, capital markets and industry trends.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Strong Excel, Bloomberg, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience using industry portfolio management optimization and risk tools/models.
- Curious, self-motivated and outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relationship-building skills with internal and external business partners.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package.
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts.
- Work/Life Balance: Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program.
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions.
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships.
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life.
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. All applications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status (disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans), or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Financial Services-6+ yrs, Investment Management - 6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||CO - Lone Tree, CO - Denver
Category:Investment Management & Research
Activation Date: Monday, May 1, 2017
Expiration Date: Friday, June 16, 2017