San Francisco - CA, SF211MN, 211 Main St, 94105-1905
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Our Culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkic76FWat8
Charles Schwab Digital Onboarding Solutions is responsible for the end to end client experience starting with the web and mobile platforms that serve Schwab Retail Clients. We focus on streamlining and optimizing the client experience for opening accounts, enrolling into managed offers and funding or moving assets. The Digital Solutions Group defines the experience and oversees the management of Schwab’s electronic channels (Schwab.com and mobile apps), and owns the overall self-directed client experience.
Our purpose is to provide tools and experiences that enable clients to achieve their financial objectives, while supporting the strategic growth of the firm.
The team is responsible for:
- Strategy - Envision the future and build the near-term digital onboarding roadmap for our web and mobile strategies
- Execution - On all aspects of technology product development including the definition, creation, development and implementation of the core solutions
- Client service – Serve clients in our retail business by prioritizing holistic solution development across the firm
- Partnership - Support client-facing employees in delivering for our clients (specifically web and mobile strategies) by integrating the end to end client experience
What you will learn:
- You will gain a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- You will learn how to analyze and understand highly complex business problems that are part of operating in the financial industry.
- You will spend time examining and researching a client base to deeply understand the needs and wants of Schwab customers
- You will learn how to balance functionality against complexity on a highly visible platform which serves millions of retail customers.
- You will make the Onboarding process for new clients frictionless and delightful
- You will manage the Onboarding program, driving initiatives across several enterprises,
- You will identify pain points in the client journey and opportunities for moments of delight
- You will lead strategic program definition, idea generation and data-driven insight development through a highly matrixed partnership with key enterprise stakeholders
- You will execute this strategy by driving business priorities, defining business needs, and developing solutions with Product, Operation and Technical teams across the enterprise
- You will support iterative testing and ongoing improvement of the client experience
- You will ensure high quality data analysis, presentation materials and metrics reporting for senior management and stakeholders.
- You will identify and partner on the delivery of process improvements which enhance Schwab’s digital platforms, and help to develop new ideas based on market analytics and interactions with stakeholders, customers and prospects.
- You will work with marketing communications, branch, and contact center teams to define the go-to-market strategy.
- You will serve as the internal and external evangelist for the full end-to-end customer journey.
What you have:
- Strong program management skills, experience with client journeys, and demonstrated ability to synthesize process data
- Data-driven approach and you are outcome-focused
- 8-10 years of work experience in financial institutions, and/or program level management
- Experience designing processes, framing problems, analyzing solutions, making decks, facilitating meeting, presenting to large and small audiences
- Good understanding and/or experience with financial services regulations is a plus.
- Strong systems thinker, able to synthesize separate projects into a broader program level vision
- Knowledge of Agile methods and processes is a plus.
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal);
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills.
- Curiosity to continually reevaluate existing designs.
- Ability to track multiple projects (3-4) going on all at once.
- Effective relationship builder--ability to partner cross-functionally, cross-enterprise and work effectively with various levels of the organization as well as various personality types.
- Comfort in a dynamic and fast-moving work environment, with a positive attitude and solid work ethic.
What you’ll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with San Francisco ordinance 17-14 and federal law and regulations applicable to Charles Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Product Development-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||CA - San Francisco
Activation Date: Monday, May 1, 2017
Expiration Date: Tuesday, June 13, 2017