Phoenix - AZ, PHXPEAK, 2423 E Lincoln Dr, 85016-1215
Brendon Kyle Saul
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Client Service & Support (CS&S) is the primary service and trading arm for Schwab Investor Services. CS&S provides service to our retail clients to fulfill our purpose of championing every client’s goals with passion and integrity. The vision for CS&S is being engaged financial service professionals who inspire client loyalty by providing guidance and solutions to fulfill clients' needs. With a focus on employee development and collaboration, we help clients and employees reach their goals. CS&S builds loyalty with clients and employees one interaction at a time.
What you’ll do:
As a Team Manager in Client Service and Support you will lead a team of 12 representatives (including registered brokers, broker trainees, and customer service reps) to deliver value and memorable service experiences that promote client loyalty.
- Build your team’s market expertise and Schwab product knowledge.
- Develop team members through coaching, career development mentoring, and motivational techniques.
- Assess and resolve escalated client issues at a moment’s notice, helping them navigate Schwab products and services.
- Effectively recognize strategic business opportunities and seize them.
- Work collaboratively with other managers and leadership in cross departmental projects and initiatives.
What you have:
We place a premium on high performance, quality service and the ability to execute the Schwab strategy. Essential skills include:
- Active FINRA Series 7 & 63 licenses
- Active FINRA Series 8, or 9 &10 licenses
- Thorough knowledge of brokerage/financial services industry with a minimum of three years prior experience (required), including business development and trading operations (preferred)
- At least one year supervisory/management experience required with two years preferred
- Demonstrated passion for providing client-centric solutions
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism and strong work ethic with high level of integrity and ethics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence and build consensus as well as proven presentation skills
- Demonstrated skill in leadership, team/employee motivation, and employee coaching
- Proven experience working collaboratively, improving productivity, and implementing ideas
- Ability to work a flexible shift, which may include early morning hours, late night hours, or weekend hours
In addition, ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Prior experience with staffing and workforce management
- Additional management or leadership training
What you’ll get:
Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab. Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. All applications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status (disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans), or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 10, FINRA Series 7, FINRA Series 9
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix
Category:Customer Service/Client Service
Activation Date: Monday, May 1, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, July 1, 2017