San Francisco - CA, SF211MN, 211 Main St, 94105-1905
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Our Culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkic76FWat8
The Digital Offer Management group is responsible for setting the vision and enabling the development of a digital-centric modern wealth management experience that makes it easy to do business with Schwab and engage self-directed clients. Our work spans from envisioning the future of digital and facilitating end-to-end journey mapping to developing business cases and bringing solutions to market. The group collaborates across Schwab’s business enterprises and works with a wide range of internal stakeholders including IT, operations, sales and service, strategy and marketing.
The Managing Director, Digital Vision and Advocacy plays a pivotal role in the advancement of our digital strategy. The Managing Director will articulate the digital vision and drive investment by advocating for end-to-end experience design, optimizing product roadmaps, enabling data-driven decision-making and supporting business case development. The Managing Director reports to the Vice President of Digital Offer Management.
What you’ll do:
The Managing Director will build and manage a Center of Excellence program that champions journey mapping, prototyping, and user testing throughout Schwab. Key elements of the work include creating and refining our journey mapping process and socializing our methodology. You will determine the training, tools, and data enablement needed to stand up and sustain the program. You will also provide consultative support for partners across the enterprise undertaking journey mapping exercises, sharing best practices and coordinating with partners to provide needed analytic support.
The Managing Director will deliver world-class strategic thought partnership that will shape the future of digital for retail clients. Key components of this work involve:
- Developing compelling presentations for senior management and stakeholders used to articulate the vision and influence the strategic direction of the client experience
- Collaborating with data scientists and qualitative researchers to structure and conduct the analytics needed to drive high-impact decisions
- Evaluating market and industry trends that will impact the digital client experience
- Developing business cases, including primary and secondary research, market sizing, and economic analysis
- Managing engagements with external consultants
What you have:
- Bachelor degree; MBA preferred
- 8-10 years of work experience in consulting, product development, and/or digital strategy
- Experience in successfully gathering insights and understanding client needs, attitudes and emotions to design and/or position products and services
- Experiencing designing and maintaining products or programs
- Experience framing problems, analyzing solutions, creating decks, facilitating meetings, and executing project plans
- Ability to make decisions and progress in the face of ambiguity
- Leadership and relationship-building skills, including ability to influence and build consensus across all levels of the organization
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to effectively present to all levels of the organization, including senior management
- Attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task and work efficiently to meet tight deadlines with little supervision
- Critical Success Factors:
- Skilled in operating at both the strategic and tactical levels
- Proactive entrepreneurial spirit
- Outstanding "soft" skills to include the ability to engage with and lead a diverse range of partners
- The ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
What you’ll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with San Francisco ordinance 17-14 and federal law and regulations applicable to Charles Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Product Development-6+ yrs
|Position Located In:
||TX - Austin, CA - San Francisco
Activation Date: Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, July 1, 2017