Phoenix - AZ, PHXPEAK, 2423 E Lincoln Dr, 85016-1215
Lynette M Mannone
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Client Service & Support (CS&S) is the primary service and trading arm for Schwab Investor Services. CS&S provides service to our retail clients to fulfill our purpose of championing every client’s goals with passion and integrity. The vision for CS&S is being engaged financial service professionals who inspire client loyalty by providing guidance and solutions to fulfill clients' needs. With a focus on employee development and collaboration, we help clients and employees reach their goals. CS&S builds loyalty with clients and employees one interaction at a time.
The CS&S Helpdesk responds to complex operational inquiries from internal and external clients. Our goal is to support First Call Resolution, while providing a means for further escalation if necessary. The team is designed to foster relationships with internal partners and facilitate prompt resolution of all calls and complex issues, including direct contact with clients as needed. Teams work closely with Oversight, Training and Management to identify key training and coaching opportunities for staff. The teams also identify and improvement opportunities related to systems and business processes to improve the client experience.
What you’ll do:
As a Help Desk Specialist you will have the opportunity to;
- Through phone based interactions with internal business partners, research and gather information through effective probing and listening skills to provide viable solutions for resolving complex client requests.
- Effectively use available tools and resources to troubleshoot and resolve client requests.
- Deliver prompt responses and resolutions, while actively navigating internal departments to ensure seamless resolution for all client requests.
- Recognize challenging conversations and leverage positive language to resolve client needs.
- Ensure client requests are completed within required time frames that align to client satisfaction goals.
- Bring a passion for service, positivity, enthusiasm, professionalism, a strong client focus, and creatively to your role every day!
What you have:
- Series 7 and 63 (or 66) licenses preferred. Licenses are required for Specialist and Sr. Specialist levels.
- At least 1 year of Financial Services industry experience.
- Experience on a frontline phone team or operations preferred. Strong working knowledge of Schwab internal systems, tools, and resources; including but not limited to Client Central, ACE, and IWIN. (preferred)
- Experience working in a team environment, including sharing feedback and knowledge with peers.
- Strong written communication skills including email and letter correspondence with external clients.
- Ability to create a strong network of partnerships and working relationships across departments to assist in problem solving.
- Passion for service, positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism, and strong client focus.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, including proven success with working across multiple computer applications and strong time management.
- Ability to accurately and quickly answer/resolve client service issues, while providing outstanding service to internal and external clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including proven listening skills and the ability to communicate in a clear, well organized manner over the phone.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package.
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts.
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program.
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions.
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships.
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life.
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
||English - spoken
|Current Licenses / Certifications:
||FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 7
|Relevant Work Experience:
||Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-2-5 yrs, Accounting and Finance-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs, Banking-2-5 yrs
|Position Located In:
||AZ - Phoenix
Category:Customer Service/Client Service
Activation Date: Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, July 1, 2017